Dinner in Denver

Hook1997

If you are an aviation nut, even a little bit -- this place is great:  http://www.theperfectlanding.com/

It's at Centennial Airport, south of downtown.  Big windows to view all of the runway ops.  Their airport traffic is a nice mix of heavy and light corporate jets, multi and single props, vintage and even some military.

Their piano bar happy hour crowd is heavily MILF.  Fun place.

• Like 2

On 8/20/2018 at 10:30 PM, michael78747 said:

Denver Biscuit Company is awesome as well, it's not open for dinner but if you wake up hungover one morning I'd recommend stopping by.

Tried to go there this am but the line was huge, going to try next weekend when I head back.  Ended up going to Elway’s last night, it was decent.  When I go back next weekend alone I’m going to go to Rioja and Work and Class

Tried to go there this am but the line was huge, going to try next weekend when I head back.  Ended up going to Elway’s last night, it was decent.  When I go back next weekend alone I’m going to go to Rioja and Work and Class
If work and class is too full, cart driver is right next door. Great pizza and oysters.
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, BigVegasHorn26 said:

Am headed there this weekend.  

One night we plan to go to Sushi Den.  Website says no reservations for parties less than 5 -anyone know a workaround here?  

Also, recommendations on a nice Italian place? 

Go to Izakaya Den instead of Sushi Den.  They are right next to each other and are owned by the same guy.  They even share a kitchen and use all the same fish and ingredients.  But Izakaya has a better menu, IMO.  You can get a reservation at Izakaya.