Syracuse Groom’s genitals blown off by Best man

clapclapclap

http://www.foxnews-us.com/2018/08/19/syracuse-grooms-genitals-blown-off-by-best-man-after-firework-explodes/

SYRACUSE NY – A Syracuse man was rushed to hospital with horrific groin injuries and burns after a bottle rocket firework that was taped to his genitals exploded.

Emergency services were called to the scene at 6:40 p.m Saturday, according to Walter Williams, a spokesman for the local Fire Rescue.

Witnesses stated, the men were all celebrating a bachelor party, when the night took a tragic turn for the worst. “It was just another prank we were playing on the groom, we had seen it done on youtube, we thought it would be really funny” said one of the men attending the party. “The best man blindfolded the groom and then taped the bottle rocket to his penis before lighting it. There was a large bang, the next thing I know he was on the ground screaming and everyone was panicking”

The distraught father of the man told reporters “He was due to get married next weekend. He’s fiancée is a beautiful woman, but I don’t know what this will mean for their future”.

According to Fireworks professional, Larry Graves “These type of injuries are becoming all too common now days. The rise of YouTube and other popular social media platforms encouraging such acts having disastrous implications. People need to understand these are explosives, and as such need to be treated with extreme care and respect”.

Rescue workers did what they could before taking the man to a local Hospital, where he underwent extensive reconstructive surgery.

Plastic surgeon, Dr. Korsakov, described the injuries as the worst he has seen in his 20 year career. “The force of the explosion has removed significant portions of the man’s genitals. The patient has a very long road to recovery”.

The man’s identity has yet to be released to the public.

ACCESS DENIED
Message generated on: 8/20/2018 5:33:05 PM
Edited by clapclapclap
Could be, Dr. Korsakov sounds like a Russian SOB.

On 8/20/2018 at 5:32 PM, Texas_Rocks said:

When I was about 10 I popped a Black Cat firecracker in the open palm of my hand to prove how tough I was. Never flinched...but it hurt like hell and I secretly regretted it for a few hours.

Same but I was 14 and threw it down right before it popped. Still made my pinkie numb for an hour. Idiotic. 

On 8/20/2018 at 5:02 PM, Jkwellborn said:

Wtf. Who gets naked and lets a bunch of guys blind fold them? That’s a good way to get raped. Or have your dick blown off.

Almost every stupid fraternity out there? They do a lot of homo activities. And drunk white people in general.