Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

23 minutes ago, TexasFan21 said:

I see some shade thrown at Riley with the eyes emoji. 

Deleted. Was it just a RT of the Ludacris announcement with the eyes emoji? 

Also I like how that one OU insider brought all of this on them by talking about the country artist. Nobody would have made this into a big deal otherwise. 

4 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Deleted. Was it just a RT of the Ludacris announcement with the eyes emoji? 

Also I like how that one OU insider brought all of this on them by talking about the country artist. Nobody would have made this into a big deal otherwise. 

Yeah, eyes emoji with a bitmoji (?) of, I believe, Herb Hand between the 2 eyes.

3 hours ago, Newy25 said:

Racism is generally not good for marketing I am told. Their mods should have immediately deleted that thread. 

Not to mention the fact that their "mods" go on daily rants about Carrington that are filled with tons of hate and thinly veiled racism.

43 minutes ago, Nope said:

Definitely much better than Lee Brice, but 2020 recruits are not listening to Ludacris like their parents did.

This isn't about the recruits.  Herman is courting the parents and older siblings.  They will have a great time. 

Another reminder that Herman is playing 4 dimensional chess.  All his pawns have the power of Knights and Queens...

and they all piss crystal. fucking. clear.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thiefery said:

TBF, Ludacris is for the older fans, such as myself 39, who will be the majority of the spectators watching next month

2 hours ago, Ben Ficus said:

This isn't about the recruits.  Herman is courting the parents and older siblings.  They will have a great time. 

Another reminder that Herman is playing 4 dimensional chess.  All his pawns have the power of Knights and Queens...

and they all piss crystal. fucking. clear.

Great points, +rep to both of you

I shouldn’t have discounted the importance of winning over the parents.

More applicable tracks

The censored version of this song goes: "I've got pros in different area codes" instead of hoes. Alternatively, the explicit version applies: Other teams are our hoes in area codes).

Yo. You forgot MVP. We got nuthin but MVPs with mad game.

[/url]

All we need is to get Primo on set with Luda while he does his show in shade45.

That would be lit.

Primo making a beat with Luda