Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

Super K's non-update updates:

-On Broughton: Video has not been shot yet, but the plan is to have it done by this weekend. Still no idea on where he's leaning.

-On Bijan: decision has been made. Mom prefers Texas, but sources around Salpointe say Ohio State will get the call. Super K thinks Jaylan Knighton committing to Ohio State could cool Bijan on going there a little bit, but it's pure speculation.

Edited by Machinator

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Super K's non-update updates:

-On Broughton: Video has not been shot yet, but the plan is to have it done by this weekend. Still no idea on where he's leaning.

-On Bijan: decision has been made. Mom prefers Texas, but sources around Salpointe say Ohio State will get the call. Super K thinks Jaylen Knighton committing to Ohio State could cool Bijan on going there a little bit, but it's pure speculation.

If there's apprehension surrounding paying player to attend UT, maybe we can instead pay this kid to go to tOSU? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

there should be a toggle so that whenever someone posts some actual fucking recruiting news, they can switch on that toggle for that post.  then there should be a setting to view this thread by only seeing posts with that toggle switched on.  this will save people from wading through pages and pages of utter fucking nonsense to read news on what this fucking thread is about.

and anyone posting a response with the recruiting toggle switched on and isn't recruiting news should be banned for life.

yall can now go back to posting fucking nonsense.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

there should be a toggle so that whenever someone posts some actual fucking recruiting news, they can switch on that toggle for that post.  then there should be a setting to view this thread by only seeing posts with that toggle switched on.  this will save people from wading through pages and pages of utter fucking nonsense to read news on what this fucking thread is about.

and anyone posting a response with the recruiting toggle switched on and isn't recruiting news should be banned for life.

You can always check out a real recruiting site like OB or Horns247? Only the best content and posters over there.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d279e14714432476b

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

This is a great idea.  But even better is that they should just make an entire forum for recruiting news only.  And we'll have a thread where you can ONLY post 2020 recruiting info.

It will save you having to filter for having the toggle on/off.

In other news, here is Catherine Zeta-Jones's ass sliding under some laser beams in Entrapment:

tenor.gif?itemid=5442517

8 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

This is a great idea.  But even better is that they should just make an entire forum for recruiting news only.  And we'll have a thread where you can ONLY post 2020 recruiting info.

In other news, here is Catherine Zeta-Jones's ass sliding under some laser beams in Entrapment: 

tenor.gif?itemid=5442517

hmm, so you also can't tell the difference between red yarn and laser beams.

interesting.

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Super K's non-update updates:  -On Bijan: decision has been made. Mom prefers Texas, but sources around Salpointe say Ohio State will get the call. Super K thinks Jaylen Knighton committing to Ohio State could cool Bijan on going there a little bit, but it's pure speculation.

https://247sports.com/player/jaylan-knighton-46046875/  

Knighton announcement:   Announcing in 19 days,  and 2 hours.  

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1

Just now, sidis said:

hmm, so you also can't tell the difference between red yarn and laser beams.

interesting.

The fact that you can take your eyes off the ass to look at the red lines long enough to determine they're yarn and not laser beams is crazy to me.  I am lucky I noticed they were red.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5442517

That was actually string, sir. Not laser beams. Once again, your eyesight and/or racism has failed you. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
Damnit Sidis beat me to it.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Katfid54 said:

The fact that you can take your eyes off the ass to look at the red lines long enough to determine they're yarn and not laser beams is crazy to me.  I am lucky I noticed they were red.

Actually, I just remember the movie. Whole plot thing sorta spells it out. 

32 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

But which ones count for 1000.

I thought 1000 was the point of the thread. 

35 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

I’ll go out on a limb here and say I don’t think anyone was waiting for your permission.