Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

Just now, Casual Encounter said:

I’m going to laugh no matter who he chooses. Both side’s reactions to little bits of “information” is hilarious.

If you’re amused by the reactions to little bits of info, you’re probably going to need oxygen when you read the reactions to ACTUAL information. 

5 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Roach is taking the Wiltfong approach to his updates. Every SEC school is actually in the lead, and Texas will be lucky to get anyone to play for them.

Roach is in a no win position. If he's honest, he is boring. If he tries to be dramatic, he starts making shit up.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, UncleBuck said:

*Broughton is at DKR, standing at the 50 yard line

"They say home is where the heart is..."

*BEVO is brought out in the background by the Silver Spurs

"it's getting late."

*pulls off hoodie to reveal aggy shirt. Silver Spurs jaws drop, BEVO literally falls over

"...and I still got a two hour drive East. Gig 'Em"

*Broughton burns off in a trans-am. DKR explodes behind him

This outstanding work. If this is close to what happens in real life, I will laugh as hard as I ever have and revel in the humiliation and shame of this board in the aftermath. Holy shit. 

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This outstanding work. If this is close to what happens in real life, I will laugh as hard as I ever have and revel in the humiliation and shame of this board in the aftermath. Holy shit. 

Well if you're gonna get fucked, you might as well get fucked good and proper. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, texifornia said:

You got that shit right. The carnage here in the aftermath of a grand troll of that nature would almost make the recruiting loss worth it.

To the contrary, I think about things like with the Kris Boyd and Brandon Jones stuff and it reminds me that aggies have a lot more practice at such terrible shit and they always show up for more. I don’t know if i could handle the repeated buttfuckings. It’s fascinating. Seeing their posts where they’ve been viewing him as a lock for a long period of time is utterly bizarre but makes it all worthwhile if the knife on this one twists in our favor. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

You got that shit right. The carnage here in the aftermath of a grand troll of that nature would almost make the recruiting loss worth it.

To the contrary, I think about things like with the Kris Boyd and Brandon Jones stuff and it reminds me that aggies have a lot more practice at such terrible shit and they always show up for more. I don’t know if i could handle the repeated buttfuckings. It’s fascinating. Seeing their posts where they’ve been viewing him as a lock for a long period of time is utterly bizarre but makes it all worthwhile if the knife on this one twists in our favor. 

Those delusional cocksuckers deserve it.  They are so fucking dense.

Lol. Family is straight trolling right now. If he looks like he’s leaning one way, probably means he’s going the other way. Nothing should give us/them hope or anxiety.
Even when he announced, the “winner” is likely gonna have to white knuckle this until NSD

If he’s in Austin, he’s leaning aggie. Mom Twittering about aggy means Horns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Lol. Family is straight trolling right now. If he looks like he’s leaning one way, probably means he’s going the other way. Nothing should give us/them hope or anxiety.
Even when he announced, the “winner” is likely gonna have to white knuckle this until NSD

Lotushorn, is that you?

6 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Agree.  Family and aggy mods in on it too

6 hours ago, texifornia said:

Well, that’s not how I feel. If we are going to get fucked I would rather it be the bent over the bed, underwear pulled down to the knees, married for 10 years variety so it’s over quickly. 

No need to prolong the experience. 

54 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Would Broughton have only been in Austin for this photo shoot by chance? 

Of course not.  Vype ATX caters to the Austin-area high school sports scene.  Broughton would attend the Houston-area shoot.  Note that both Collins and Princely are from the Austin area.

10 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Well, that’s not how I feel. If we are going to get fucked I would rather it be the bent over the bed, underwear pulled down to the knees, married for 10 years variety so it’s over quickly. 

No need to prolong the experience. 

She does that to you a lot, doesn’t she?

• Haha 2