Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

3 minutes ago, Lonestar88 said:

A poster told us about Lindberg’s commitment to Georgia days ago and Katfid told him to go fuck himself.

What kind of internet justice do you suggest?

Bummer not picking up Lindberg, good luck to the kid.

Edited by derp
spelling is hard

15 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

He’s been on campus a couple times already, we’ve seen pics. I think he’s moved back to Texas but I’m not sure. His Instagram is filled with pics of him and orakpo and former UT teammates. 

Cool. Guess I’ve missed the pics. He was flying back to Houston from Atlanta when I saw him last month. 

23 minutes ago, Machinator said:

I'd rather wait on senior film or save the scholarship.

Yeah, no reason to do anything this early. if Ford ends up being a take, I think he’d still be interested deep into or after the season.

22 minutes ago, derp said:

What kind of internet justice do you suggest?

Drawn and quartered, or even worse, a gif ban.

Just now, truthbringerlrac said:

bijan is making the right move for football purposes......he can knockdown 6th st thots since ut coeds r pretty much non existent & during the summer he can return home to sweet sweet arizona thotties

The fuck is your deal? What a weird crusade to die on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, texifornia said:

The fuck is your deal? What a weird crusade to die on.

just tired of losing recruits to colleges oozing with beautiful thots while ut only has nerdy awkward thots to present to recruits........fun fact malik jefferson was getting clowned on ig by other recruits because he posted a pic with girls he met on uts campus while on a visit who were not up to par & it almost played a major part in him not choosing texas......the most recent example is bru mccoy choosing 1 girl over an lackluster co ed base at ut

Edited by truthbringerlrac
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 92

6 minutes ago, truthbringerlrac said:

just tired of losing recruits to colleges oozing with beautiful thots while ut only has nerdy awkward thots to present to recruits........fun fact malik jefferson was getting clowned on ig by other recruits because he posted a pic with girls he met on uts campus while on a visit who were not up to par & it almost played a major part in him not choosing texas......the most recent example is bru mccoy choosing 1 girl over an lackluster co ed base at ut

Wanna know I how I know you’re an aggy?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, truthbringerlrac said:

You should stop chugging cocks.   Dr's orders.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

It's one thing to die on this hill but it's also incorrect if you've been on campus. 

Which makes me think this is one giant troll. 

To be fair to him, he's probably comparing to 15-20 years ago. 

The extremely hot Southlake girl who graduated top 15% in her class isn't getting into UT anymore. They're going to TCU and oos SEC schools.

truthbringerlrac is the latest incarnation of Carl Winslow, a brainless poster who was trying to justify Herman going full Art Briles and taking Marcel Brooks despite his (alleged) wrongdoings. He should be negged to Bolivia on sight, and if there were any lurking mods on this thread, it would save us a bunch of time if they just permabanned him instantly whenever his socks periodically pop up.

Edited by Machinator
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

truthbringerlrac is the latest incarnation of Carl Winslow, a brainless poster who was trying to justify Herman going full Art Briles and taking Marcel Brooks despite his (alleged) wrongdoings. His should be negged to Bolivia on sight, and if there were any lurking mods on this thread, it would save us a bunch of time if they just permabanned him instantly whenever his socks periodically pop up.

I forgot he was a Marcel Brooks apologist! Yiiiikes.

1 minute ago, Chrispy_ said:

Apparently Wiltfong is confident in his intel, but Roach wants to do some more digging for himself. I’m not sure he knows what’s going on, just passing it along. 

That was my attempt at joke. Roach is generally terrible, but his Broughton info was pretty good. I'd put him in the Suchomel Camp. He's not going to post something unless he's absolutely sure it's true. 

1 minute ago, Bruh Man said:

To be fair to him, he's probably comparing to 15-20 years ago. 

The extremely hot Southlake girl who graduated top 15% in her class isn't getting into UT anymore. They're going to TCU and oos SEC schools.

Maybe so, but there is more than enough top 10 pussy to go around for UT athletes.  

24 minutes ago, truthbringerlrac said:

bijan is making the right move for football purposes......he can knockdown 6th st thots since ut coeds r pretty much non existent & during the summer he can return home to sweet sweet arizona thotties

Say what you want about fatkid, he had a post the other day right after this new incarnation of carl showed up referencing “THOTS and prayers” with his arrival and such. I laughed out loud. This fucking carl guy is truly bonkers. 

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

That was my attempt at joke. Roach is generally terrible, but his Broughton info was pretty good. I'd put him in the Suchomel Camp. He's not going to post something unless he's absolutely sure it's true. 

But like Such he can get swayed by the general public consensus, like VB at the Rivals camp. He doesn't know when to stick to his gut.