Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

11 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

I would not mind taking two more receivers. That room has quite a few jags right now. 

Honestly don’t know who a jag is in that room that will be here next year. Woodard, Washington, Lewis are the only ones not getting a ton of run right now but I don’t think I’d call any of them jags as of yet

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I think the jagginess is just Epps, who's apparently Meh's pet project

Just now, RGBIII said:

Honestly don’t know who a jag is in that room that will be here next year. Woodard, Washington, Lewis are the only ones not getting a ton of run right now but I don’t think I’d call any of them jags as of yet

The pass blocking is making our receivers look better than they really are. I would be very concerned about that group if Dev were to go down sometime this season. Epps, Woodard, and Pouncey are all JAGs. I hope Joshua Moore comes back b/c I think he actually has some game. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, USMCHorn said:

For what? Georgia has 4 RBs that could play the league, we need the same depth. Especially if the WR depth stays as stacked as it is.

We would have three quality backs already not including Jordan or Young. Whittington could be in the mix to start or play siginificant snaps at WR. 

Just now, Newy25 said:

We would have three quality backs already not including Jordan or Young. Whittington could be in the mix to start or play siginificant snaps at WR. 

Start over who in the WR room? Young isn't a quality back until he stays healthy enough to show us he's done with the fumbling. 

Just now, Vertigo said:

Intangibles included absolutely, but you cant say that when Bijan is trucking a bunch of future CPAs in Arizona while Evans is playing 6A. Still I take Bijan all day.

Oh, definitely. Bijan just because the kid has his head on straight and wants to get better. He's really the perfect back, imo. Smooth, runs between tackles, can catch. Evans is talented, but he's a cancer that I believe will spread at his next stop.

31 minutes ago, USMCHorn said:

Start over who in the WR room? Young isn't a quality back until he stays healthy enough to show us he's done with the fumbling. 

That’s why I said NOT including Young. Next year Eagles and Smith have two spots at WR likely locked down but the third is up for grabs. Whittington could easily be a starter or like Smith this year still work into the rotation. 

2 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Washington and Lewis made a few nice plays against Rice, but there is really no way any of them are cracking the two deep this year.

7 hours ago, gurt said:

Classic Surly, writing off true and RS freshman 4 games into the season because they haven’t immediately turned into the next Larry Fitzgerald.

3 hours ago, Sgt. Slaughter said:

*Freshman starts*

This is what this program has come to, having to use freshman to fill voids in talent.

*Freshman doesn’t starts*

Well, I wish him the best of luck wherever his no talent-having ass ends up. It’s just unfortunate for him that he had a senior ahead of him on the depth chart, probably should have stayed another year in high school.

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Lil’Jordan caught 2 passes as a freshman.

Eagles caught one.

What's this called? Reason?