Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

18 minutes ago, NoName said:

i get it - people love shitting on every $9.95er. but is it not exhausting to shit on every post they make that isn't a full on commitment post? 

you are following high school recruiting of teenagers. this is far from an exact science, and if the only things any of these insider fucks posted was what they were 100% sure of and backed up by two legit sources it, this thread would be like 200 total posts, not 36k and climbing. 

i am not defending any insider, nor am i saying any of them are fucking great or worth the money - but if you already are going to shit on everything that Roach, Wells, Nahlin, etc write...

1) why are you on this thread/the recruitment board?

2) why are you wasting the time to click on, much less actually read the spoiler'd post? 

3) why are you wasting everyone's time to say that the post you just read is full of nothing?

no, seriously. why in the fuck are you all even here in this thread?

Hi Chip

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, NoName said:

i get it - people love shitting on every $9.95er. but is it not exhausting to shit on every post they make that isn't a full on commitment post? 

you are following high school recruiting of teenagers. this is far from an exact science, and if the only things any of these insider fucks posted was what they were 100% sure of and backed up by two legit sources it, this thread would be like 200 total posts, not 36k and climbing. 

i am not defending any insider, nor am i saying any of them are fucking great or worth the money - but if you already are going to shit on everything that Roach, Wells, Nahlin, etc write...

2) why are you wasting the time to click on, much less actually read the spoiler'd post? 

3) why are you wasting everyone's time to say that the post you just read is full of nothing?

How are we going to get to 1,000 pages if we just nod our heads and smile?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NoName said:

In answer to your question, no. I don't find it exhausting in the least. My mental stamina and general fortitude must just be that much ahead of your own, sir. 

Now let me address your points.

1) Why am I on a recruiting board? To discuss recruiting with other people. Fuck, why is anyone on any message board period? If I wanted to just read shitty updates from 9.95ers alone, well, I'd go around just reading the updates provided and not interacting, or I'd have just kept all my subs to said sites and visited there. But my principles dictate I don't pay for shit products. 

2) Because most spoiler'd posts don't come with a fucking disclaimer that says "HEY GUYS THIS ONE POST IS A COMPLETE NON-UPDATE OF A POST." Otherwise I probably wouldn't. 

3) I don't find the justifiable mockery of anyone to be a waste of time. So speak for yourself

4) tenor.gif?itemid=11146578

• Like 5

1) why are you wasting time on this board writing about 9.95ers?
2) why are you wasting the time to click on, read, and then defend the 9.95ers posts?
2) why are you wasting everyone’s time to say that the responses to 9.95ers posts are a waste of time?

Pussy.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NoName said:

I come to this thread because there are actual posters who post actual information that I read here before I read anywhere else where you have to pay.  For instance I knew by reading this thread that there was a wide receiver target the team was looking to flip just in the last two months and then when he did flip - a victory lap was rightfully taken.  

If you can't reread Roach's last post as nothing but absolute horseshit than that is on you and your reading comprehension.  Roach's update has 0.0000000 value and even less information it.   

I'm don't shit on any of the 9.95ers absent something damaging or potentially damaging to our team. I enjoy unwinding by reading about our team and our recruiting, which they allow me to do. Some of them are better than others and all of it should be taken with a massive grain of salt, as anyone frequenting this thread and its predecessors should know.  

19 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I'm hearing a lot of chatter from my sources that the Horns aren't done recruiting yet. The staff is still evaluating players, the kind of players that you want to play football. I don't want to tip my hand just yet, but let's just say that things are happening behind the scenes, but that's not a guarantee that anything will come from it. But one thing is for sure: something will happen, unless it doesn't, in which case nothing will happen. 

Hank....Looch is on line 1.

6 minutes ago, Sabalo said:

How anyone can criticize another user for their "waste of time" is beyond me. If we don't come here to waste time, what do we come here for.

Agreed this is all a waste of time. We’d all be better served out there chasing money or tail, except for CTJ that is. He already has an abundance of both. But, here we are. 

• Like 3

Roach said on the blitz that Bijan told Roach he sees himself as similar to Shady McCoy, so suck a dick @Katfid54.

Also, Roach said the staff still wants Fuonji even after Omeire and may take 4 at WR this year. He also mentioned 2021 is a little thin at WR.

he said there’s “stuff going on behind the scenes” with 2 currently committed prospects. One of them is definitely Dixon. Not sure who else he was alluding to. Could be JSN or Josh White. He didn’t think CTJ would flip and didn’t have any current info on Jahari Rogers.

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Roach said on the blitz that Bijan told Roach he sees himself as similar to Shady McCoy, so suck a dick @Katfid54.

Also, Roach said the staff still wants Fuonji even after Omeire and may take 4 at WR this year. He also mentioned 2021 is a little thin at WR.

he said there’s “stuff going on behind the scenes” with 2 currently committed prospects. One of them is definitely Dixon. Not sure who else he was alluding to. Could be JSN or Josh White. He didn’t think CTJ would flip and didn’t have any current info on Jahari Rogers.

I also was thinking after the Omeire flip, that Fuonji wasn't going to be part of this class too.  I'm glad they are still after him.  The WR room will be the most contested unit we have had..ever.