Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

8 minutes ago, Viper said:

plus Malcolm Brown who's still drawing an NFL paycheck and Doak Walker award winner D'Onta Foreman

Yeah, I edited Foreman, and you're right about Brown. But I love them casting stones about their program whose coach enabled a wife beater on staff. Buckeyes truly are the lowest common denominator and stupid to boot. 

1 hour ago, Bruh Man said:

Geez give it a rest with the spin. The University of "Texas is back" shouldn't be relying on NSD2 leftovers to get their first linebacker when the LB room is already thin! I question whether some of you really want to build a championship team that competes w/ Clemson, LSU, Bama, OU if you think this is acceptable. Then again a lot of you were content with Orlando coaching out the season when I said cut bait more than a month ago.

Translation:  If you aren't spinning out and getting all sandy vag over the LB sitch like me, then you must not want to win championships!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I figured that, but it just seems like a weird comment to make unless we are actually trying to flip someone.  You're right, though, in that it's more likely than not just a play on "flip."

He probably saw the joke in a thread on orangebloods, and decided to tweet it out to get some retweets/likes 

Just now, tokamak said:

Are there not any late bloomer, post-NSD1 types that everyone's going to be fighting for this year? Seems like we haven't heard many names. I'm thinking along the lines of Hookfin, Ojomo, Christian Jones.

There always will be. Just gotta wait and see like every year. There will be some good ones left.