Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

8 minutes ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

So, happy Wednesday everyone.  Can we start shitting all over the kids that didn’t choose a Texas yet?

I've been shitting on Zach Evans and Princely Umotherfucker for over a year now. Along with Javonne Shepherd.

Fuck all three of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

I'm not committing until Zach Evans commits. I won't fall for any of your high pressure tactics. 

he can't technically sign with anyone anymore, so he has to show up/enroll/move in...which he can drag out until the last day to register at most places.

38 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Hope you remember this post when we're suffering from depth issues at CB and LB down the road. Or, alternately, when Johnston and Williams are roasting our secondary in a couple of years instead of TCU's. But yeah, Burton and anyone else who points out these issues "sucks" because we landed 14 4-stars. 

There you are satyanash...

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Any chance that lazy ass Suchomel and whoever else (including this PV kid) got caught up in a miscommunication because Texas is perhaps targeting/offering Jordan Wilson from UCLA?  

i am not sure if this would be better or worse...

42 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

No, you're just a miserable bitch. 

I don't know if you noticed, but I'm not the only one pointing out the issues with this class. Not by a long shot.

But by all means, continue to stick you head in the sand and whine about anyone who doesn't have the same rosy outlook you do.

29 minutes ago, torre said:

LHN schedule states Texas Press Conf today at 1:30.     Anyone heard different  ?

I heard on the Horn this morning that Herman isn’t doing his usual signing day press conference today because he is traveling and also because Collins’ announcement is happening so late in the day.