Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

3 minutes ago, Getafix said:

MikeRoach
STAFF
I talked to a few sources that felt confidence in Baylor was waning. At the same time, confidence on the Florida side is rising. Not much change on the Texas side which serves as more evidence that I don’t think Texas wins out.

So Roach traded DMs with the Baylor and Florida mod (ZOMG SOURCES) and reported what they've already been reporting? That'll be 9.95. 

How about trying a source from Princely's circle of friends/coaches/teachers, etc ?? lazy fuckfaces. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, satyanash said:

I don't know if you noticed, but I'm not the only one pointing out the issues with this class. Not by a long shot.

But by all means, continue to stick you head in the sand and whine about anyone who doesn't have the same rosy outlook you do.

Are you this dense? Have you noticed that you're always the one that's called out for being a miserable bitch? 

Everyone notices there were misses in this class but they don't go full bitch mode. 

12 minutes ago, satyanash said:

I don't know if you noticed, but I'm not the only one pointing out the issues with this class. Not by a long shot.

But by all means, continue to stick you head in the sand and whine about anyone who doesn't have the same rosy outlook you do.

We have Marquess Caldwell, Kenyatta Watson, Kitan Crawford, and Chris Adimora (recruited as a safety, but played corner this year) as freshmen, redshirt freshman and sophomore corners. No need to include Boyce or potentially Woodard. Even if Cook, Green, and Jamison all leave after next year we would still have decent depth. Hopefully we land three CBs next year. I'm not saying I only wanted one CB prospect this year, but it's not the end of the world. 

Edited by Bolero88
forgot a word
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:
45 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Dinosaur BBQ

Fucking awful. There's one 10 minutes from me and I'd rather not have barbecue than go there.

You can't just criticize it and not recommend whatever barbecue is your favorite (limited, of course, to the DC Area, since @texiforniais in Newark).

3 minutes ago, Bolero88 said:

We have Marquess Caldwell, Kenyatta Watson, Kitan Crawford, and Chris Adimora (recruited as a safety, but played corner this year) as freshmen, redshirt freshman and sophomore corners. No need to include Boyce or potentially Woodard. Even if Cook, Green, and Jamison all leave after next year we would still have decent depth. Hopefully we land three CBs next year. I'm not saying I only wanted one CB prospect this year, but it's not the end of the world. 

Adimora is very likely a safety moving forward and he played safety last year. 

4 minutes ago, Bolero88 said:

Your post is too rational and logical for the shitpost march to 1000. I suggest you recalibrate your posting algorithm, good sir.

17 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Do you honestly think people are pumping sunshine around here? Look around. We are at the threshold of hell. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, golfclap said:

So Roach traded DMs with the Baylor and Florida mod (ZOMG SOURCES) and reported what they've already been reporting? That'll be 9.95. 

How about trying a source from Princely's circle of friends/coaches/teachers, etc ?? lazy fuckfaces. 

2 sources are better than 1.  /9.95ermath

29 minutes ago, Bolero88 said:

Thompson might have also RS'd because of injury. If not, then RS his this year. Adimora can be the NB.