Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

9 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

that is a signed Texas Ex's hat, he is 100000000% not picking Texas.

xuRGGrMV

edit: if he can't find a legit hat instead of grabbing what they have out and about he isn't picking Texas

Edited by NoName
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, NoName said:

that is a signed Texas Ex's hat, he is 100000000% not picking Texas.

xuRGGrMV

edit: if he can't find a legit hat instead of grabbing what they have out and about he isn't picking Texas

Fuck now I desperately want to know who it's signed by.

I really hope it's signed by some rando prof.

12 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Hat reading #2 today says Baylor, but Princely’s so flaky he could’ve changed his mind since picking the hats and my gut tells me Florida solely because he doesn’t want to keep getting trolled by Tunmise as 4i Princely.

In conclusion, it’s either Baylor or Florida. That’ll be $9.95. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Caddox said:

Guys Ive been watching football for over 30 years, and all I can say is that Jordon Williams has "IT". His film speaks for itself and I don't really care what the services say. These guys get paid millions to make these evaluations, what do you get paid? Football is about more than offers and theres too many good players to catch them all, I just feel so blessed that we caught this one in the end. Honestly, I feel like fate brought Jordan Williams to this point. You will never know what is in the heart of a warrior. I can actually say I'm proud to have seen his film and know about this incredibly fine young man. I'm inspired. This really wraps up the whole cycle for me on a major positive note. Huge addition to this class. We need soldiers, not recruiting prima donnas. My wife left me after 20 years of marriage, but I can tell this kid knows something about commitment just by the way he shows up to work every day. He deserves this, so good to see good things happen to good people. This is really good. My wife told me she never loved me and took pretty much everything I have, but this kid makes it all worth it. I can really say I'm like a proud dad. Congrats Jordan, I can't wait to take this journey with you. 

Scorpio sock confirmed.