Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

3 hours ago, Scholz said:

Yes. He’s a bad seed.

I respectfully disagree.  he’s just one bad seed in a bountiful garden of good seeds.  he can’t do anything to destroy the strong team chemistry held together by sam and the captains.  and he’s talented enough that he could actually help us win some big games.  if he wants to come I hope tom gives him a shot.  doubtful he wants to come, though. 

Edited by futureman
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

not a winning attitude, imo 

Evan's is a cancerous loser fuck. He will never amount to anything. I doubt he will ever make it past 1 season at any major university. 

He could be the most talented back ever. and I'd still say no to him joining the Longhorns. 

I Dont want that kinda person connected to Texas. 

Any Cowboy fan hates Jerry Jones    for his mismanagement of the team. One of those aspects is him giving obviously criminal scum second chances with the team. This tarnishes the reputation of the franchise. 

Evan's is the same. He is a scummy fuck. The definition of a spoiled douche. I dont want him. Most of the clear thinking texas fans dont want him. His potential dosent outweigh the prestige of this university. 

Bagman I can take. Because that's becoming the definition on modern college athletics. 

But Compromising ethics and honor is something Texas cannot do. 

F a bunch of future man see

• Like 1

10 hours ago, futureman said:

did you like those three super bowls?  I hope you did. 

Ya been brainwashed by Jerry to even think they had anything to do with him. Those were all Jimmy Johnson. yes, even the one after he left. 

The last 20 years is proof Jerry Jones had Jack shit to do with the cowboys winning anything. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chips O'Toole said:

Jesus Christ, Norla.  Even though you're not better than this, you're better than this.

So what are we talking  about here?  Shitting on Evan's, futureman or Jerry Jones. 

As a life long cowboy fan, it's my civic duty to shit on Jerry. 

As a Surly degenerate,  shitting on futureman is just what's done. 

As far as Evan's goes. I really hope the kid gets his head on straight. I doubt it'll happen. but you hate to see talent like that go to waste. But I dont want him trying to get his head on straight at Texas.  

Did I miss something else?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Junior Bonner said:

Come hell or high water, futureman's gonna get us to 1000 ... 

I’m not “gonna get” anyone anywhere.  zach evans is a 5-star talent in our home state and he’s uncommitted.  bijan + evans would be the best RB class of the last decade, probably more, but I’m not going back to look.  it’s relevant to recruiting, it’s relevant to our offense, and it’s relevant to longhorn nation. 

28 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Who can confirm that the TFB "surprise addition" note is Kobe Stewart?

https://247sports.com/Player/Kobe-Stewart-46050863/

Twitter shows him following coaches from Marshall, FAU, UVA and Pitt recently, but he also seems not to use it very much, so it might just not be his platform of choice if he's talking with our staff.

43 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Twitter shows him following coaches from Marshall, FAU, UVA and Pitt recently, but he also seems not to use it very much, so it might just not be his platform of choice if he's talking with our staff.

Wells just said that Kobe Stewart is going to FAU and will announce today, so if it's not GT Tarik, I have no idea. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Who can confirm that the TFB "surprise addition" note is Kobe Stewart?

https://247sports.com/Player/Kobe-Stewart-46050863/

Super K- "I can’t say a lot at the moment because this is still in the works. But, there is a pretty good chance that Texas is going to get a really nice surprised addition to the 2020 class.

This could be great because not only will it add a potentially excellent player but it would take one number off the board for 2021. Given how this year has gone with the virus shut down, that’s probably a good thing.

I believe I’ll be able to say more later in the week."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Super K- "I can’t say a lot at the moment because this is still in the works. But, there is a pretty good chance that Texas is going to get a really nice surprised addition to the 2020 class.

This could be great because not only will it add a potentially excellent player but it would take one number off the board for 2021. Given how this year has gone with the virus shut down, that’s probably a good thing.

@futureman getting his wish

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Bathroom sources tell me Jalen Milroe is reclassifying to the respective 2020 class and will be ready to play this fall!!!

/HammifhecoveredUT...oranyschoolforthatmatter

Edited by Burt Macklin

9 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm sorry, who do we think we're surprisingly getting? Because Kobe Stewart seems like...not a great surprise per his ranking. 

We honestly don't know, since Wells said today that Stewart is definitely going to FAU.

Zach Evans? Tarik Black? [insert highly-rated grad transfer here]?

Let your imagination run free.

Edited by texifornia