2019 Open Championship @ Royal Portrush

Wally Fairway

2 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Rory drove it wildly on 17 but caught a break and now has 25 feet or so for birdie.

Par. Needs to make birdie at 3rd-hardest hole on the course to assure the weekend. Be a hell of a good story.

Hebert birdied to get to E.

21 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Just realized google was giving me the leaderboard for the John Deere Classic. Oops. Was really concerned there for a minute. 

Barbasol. Jesus fuck. Too many mind numbing projects at work today. 

Anyway - I don't think I've ever seen a standing ovation for someone about to miss the cut who's still healthy and in his prime. That 65 is going to ironically be one of the more memorable rounds of his career. 

Shinkwin needs to drop three shots over final three holes to fall to +2. I think if he AND Hebert fall to +2, Rory still needs one more to fall. Only player left is Furyk, who is playing well today and is -1. I think Rory's time at Royal Portrush has ended after 36 holes. Too bad. He would've still be in the running to win it based on today's round and his local knowledge IMO.

Just woke up from a nap & still love this course. Greatest tournament to watch IMO. I think this course has held up well for the wind being down, they're talking about 20-30MPH gusts on Sunday afternoon. Hope so.

Edited by Goodman

5 hours ago, C-Man said:

Yup. A quad on 1 and a triple at 18 is tough to overcome.

Yeah, but the 3 putt on 16 on Thursday is really the one that he should think about when he misses the cut by 1 shot
4 whacked it for a double, the last 3 putts were from about 3 foot and less.

2 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

You could have a pretty impressive tournament with just the people that missed the cut.

Rory, Tiger, Phil, Adam Scott, Gary Woodland, Hidecki, Marc Leishmann, Jason Day, DeChambeau, Poulter.

All Valley Karate Championship Tournament 

giphy.gif

no one on the train this morning seems to care that Rory missed. Irish at the pub in drogheda yesterday we’re going nuts for Lowry. Great vibe over here. Today is going to be fun. Tomorrow will be epic if the winds pick up. I need a Guinness. 

• Like 4

Really frustrating watching early NBC television coverage.... primarily showing just a bunch of putts... GEEZ !!  Hope later in round they provide a lot more complete course coverage ..... tee to green!!

Interested to see who plays better today -- Dylan or Jordan...  

Edited by LTtxfan

no one on the train this morning seems to care that Rory missed. Irish at the pub in drogheda yesterday we’re going nuts for Lowry. Great vibe over here. Today is going to be fun. Tomorrow will be epic if the winds pick up. I need a Guinness. 

Damn, I missed this. You’re there?!?!

10 minutes ago, 3adays said:

Anyone else on Direct TV Now?  These fuckers are still fighting with NBC so I have NO coverage. 

Try signing on to NBC Sports app.... Use DirecTV as provider and maybe the app won't know about the DirecTV dispute and will let you watch??

5 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

Keep updates coming.... THANKS 😎

13 minutes ago, 3adays said:

I’ve done that. It will let me see Hole 3 and “Live from the Open” and the Marquee group, but not the main coverage. 

British Open 2019 Streaming Schedule

All feeds can be viewed via GolfChannel.com, the Golf Channel App, NBC Sports App, NBC Sports connected devices, and TheOpen.com.

I'll try to find a few more feeds including British TV...

Edit:  Sky Sports in UK

MORE: Watch  British Open live on fuboTV (7-day free trial)

Edited by LTtxfan

9 minutes ago, Aldo Raine said:

Same here. Lame

Jordan on the 3 hole coverage right now.....

Rose is weed whacking on #4....  still makes par

Try free trial :  Watch  British Open live on fuboTV (7-day free trial)

Edited by LTtxfan