**Austin Family Law (child custody) BADASSES**

I'm looking to make a short list of names on a change of venue case from Kerr County to Travis.

Current atty won't make the trip to ATX.

Complicated and contentios case.  I do not say that lightly.  I need to start having sitdowns with an atty here in town within the next two weeks.

Whatcha got Surly Abogados?

10 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

@scottsins.   That fucking dickhead Swam hae ex problems and he hired scottsins, and let's just say the problem "went away" if you catch my drift.   Dude makes shit happen. 

It was actually hornian.  Scottsins is primarily criminal.  He may handle some family, I don't know.  But it was hornian that kilt swam's ex.

In this endeavor, over a 10 year span, I have had sit downs with 11 attorneys and hired 4 of them.

Hornian and his partner were by far the most prepared (save one in SA who is a friend of mine and did some pro bono stuff) of all of them.  They ask the right questions, they take good notes, and most of all they clued into what was going on and what needs to be done fast.  Stuff I've had to explain several times to my current and former attys, and some still don't get it, Hornian and his partner got.

For now, I'll just leave it at that, because the beat goes on...

• Like 5

On 7/15/2019 at 10:52 AM, Cajun said:

In this endeavor, over a 10 year span, I have had sit downs with 11 attorneys and hired 4 of them.

Hornian and his partner were by far the most prepared (save one in SA who is a friend of mine and did some pro bono stuff) of all of them.  They ask the right questions, they take good notes, and most of all they clued into what was going on and what needs to be done fast.  Stuff I've had to explain several times to my current and former attys, and some still don't get it, Hornian and his partner got.

For now, I'll just leave it at that, because the beat goes on...

Did you open the meeting with “muledick”?

6 hours ago, Lat22 said:

Did you open the meeting with “muledick”?

I would have LOVED to see Cajun open with that as a singular word that is said as a paragraph, see Hornian respond simply with a silent grin & then the partner have this confused "Uh... what?" thing going on.

Ahh, mrs beaver is an assasin all right. High priced money churner yet very effective

She’s got it right too, everyone knows she’s going to money whip you first your ex second and everyone is scared so she wins. I was corporate counsel for a company that was a major piece of an estate where she represented one of the divorcing spouses and when the emails came in asking questions there were no less than 5 people at her firm copied on the email. Her firm probably bills an effective rate of $2000 or more per hour when they are fully saddled up. That’s the exact right way to do it. Rake the money and scare the living shit out of everyone. FTW.

ff789d09aea50e9d742cc9049478ac86.jpg

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Judge had a tough time with it as well, to be fair.

lol, i bet

Texas judges must think all mothers are godly saints

Mother:

spacer.png

Texas Judge: I don't see any reason to not award full custody, alimony, and child support to mother. Father will get one Saturday a month, supervised.

Father's Lawyer: Your honor! She just overdosed in your court.

Texas Judge: I don't like your tone mister, make it one hour supervised on Saturday every 3 months!

Glad it is going well for you.

Edited by pacman
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, pacman said:

lol, i bet

Texas judges must think all mothers are godly saints

Mother:

Hide contents

spacer.png

Texas Judge: I don't see any reason to not award full custody, alimony, and child support to mother. Father will get one Saturday a month, supervised.

Father's Lawyer: Your honor! She just overdosed in your court.

Texas Judge: I don't like your tone mister, make it one hour supervised on Saturday every 3 months!

Glad it is going well for you.

^^Accurate reply is accurate. If you or I had done the things this mother has done we'd already have been found in our cell after having "accidentally" fallen on a shiv  8 times.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...