Snake? Check. Uranium? Check. Kentucky Deluxe? Check.

Gil Bang

5 hours ago, Marfa Low Crown said:

Not that they needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious rattlesnake and uranium collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. 

spacer.png

"We were somewhere around Tulsa when the rattlesnake venom began to kick in."

Edited by Deej
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/11/2019 at 10:47 PM, Brothahorn said:

Kentucky Deluxe ain’t no joke.

Snake and uranium ain’t shit. The Deluxe is what will kill you.

I must’ve consumed 500 gallons of kd in my college career.  always on the rocks.  nectar of the gods.

17 hours ago, RPM said:

Neither the snake nor the uranium was illegal to have, however in Guthrie, you're not allowed to keep dangerous animals as pets. So because Jennings is in jail, police had it euthanized.

I’ve euthanized a lot of rattlesnakes in my days on our family ranch. Although a shotgun is fun and spectacular, the most foolproof and effective means is a shovel. Hold it down with a rake and use the shovel to give it a quick chop to the neck. Bury the head in a tin can so the venom doesn’t hit a dog if it’s dug up later. 

Just now, nnm said:

I’ve euthanized a lot of rattlesnakes in my days on our family ranch. Although a shotgun is fun and spectacular, the most foolproof and effective means is a shovel. Hold it down with a rake and use the shovel to give it a quick chop to the neck. Bury the head in a tin can so the venom doesn’t hit a dog if it’s dug up later. 

And you've saved a shotgun shell.

• Like 1

Neither the snake nor the uranium was illegal to have, however in Guthrie, you're not allowed to keep dangerous animals as pets. So because Jennings is in jail, police had it euthanized.

Lets not forget Dude that keeping wildlife, um... an amphibious rodent, for... um, ya know domestic... within the city... that ain't legal either.
  • Like 1