Paul Ryan is the cunt we all knew he was

Gil Bang

I'd say Fuck Paul Ryan, but it is literally impossible. If you tried to do it with you on top, it would crush his unprotected spinal cord. If you tried it with him on top, he''d flop over like a rag doll. I guess he'll just have to do what he's been doing for the last 2 years, jerking it in the corner using his tears as lube. 

Edited by suddenly shaggy

11 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

In defense of Ryan, he did say f trump back in 2016, which is far more than 99% of his party. 

Those people are actually the worst.  He knew it was wrong, but still went along with it.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Those people are actually the worst.  He knew it was wrong, but still went along with it.

Yup.

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy: “There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump. Swear to God.”

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan: “This is an off the record . . . No leaks! . . . All right? This is how we know we’re a real family here.”

House Majority Whip Steve Scalise: "That’s how you know that we’re tight."

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan: “What’s said in the family stays in the family.”

• Like 2

Traitors.

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy: “There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump. Swear to God.”

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan: “This is an off the record . . . No leaks! . . . All right? This is how we know we’re a real family here.”

I genuinely believe Paul Ryan, moreso than anyone else, could have stopped the Trump train in 2016.  It would have been difficult for him, and most likely would have assured a Clinton victory, but if he genuinely stuck to his guns after the Access Hollywood tape others would have followed suit.

The fact that he didn't, and then became the pussiest Speaker of the House in history, ensures that his place next to Mitch McConnell in the "fucks that ruined our country" wing of history is secure.  Fuck him.

One of the least self aware people ever.  When he left the deficit (which he professed to care about) blew up and the government was shut down yet he was doing a victory lap and totally believed it.

Also severely overrated.  To Reid's point in the video above, had this reputation as someone serious about the deficit but was really just there to cut taxes and to get entitlements to pay for it.  He's the architect of the GOP playbook of:

1.  Complain about deficit

2.  Cut taxes

3.  Deficit goes up

4.  Cut SS and Medicare because the deficit went up

It's like their go to move.  One mistake the Democrats made was not talking about the "Ryan Plan" enough to privatize SS and Medicare.  It was wildly unpopular to the point that when the Obama campaign tested it with focus groups, they decided not to use it because no one believed Ryan could be serious about something like that.  They should have hammered that for years.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I genuinely believe Paul Ryan, moreso than anyone else, could have stopped the Trump train in 2016.  It would have been difficult for him, and most likely would have assured a Clinton victory, but if he genuinely stuck to his guns after the Access Hollywood tape others would have followed suit.

The fact that he didn't, and then became the pussiest Speaker of the House in history, ensures that his place next to Mitch McConnell in the "fucks that ruined our country" wing of history is secure.  Fuck him.

Or maybe on June 15, 2016 when McCarthy told Paul Ryan that Putin pays Trump (swear to god!) and Paul Ryan acted like that needed to be kept secret and in the family... 

19 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Aunt Nancy says hold my beer...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Spineless man is exactly as craven, and money grubbing as you would expect. 

Remember when he was the serious face of entitlement reform on TOS and people touted his budgets (which were completely hollow and math challenged if you read past the first two pages)?  LOL,  K street gonna K street.

On 7/12/2019 at 11:55 AM, retread said:

Traitors.

In our lifetime this shit will go so far that we’ll need to convict someone for treason and actually off them.  Until it does, this ‘collaborating’ with hostile nations will continue - as will the cover up by the sycophants supporting those traitors.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

Spineless man is exactly as craven, and money grubbing as you would expect. 

Remember when he was the serious face of entitlement reform on TOS and people touted his budgets (which were completely hollow and math challenged if you read past the first two pages)?  LOL,  K street gonna K street.

Reminds me of the time my father in law saw him on Face the Nation and was talking about how great he was and I said I thought he was a weak, empty suit.

FIL says,  "Well at least he doesn't have any skeletons in his closet,"" and my kid chimed in,  "or in his body."

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...