Three hundred thousand idiots wanna take over Area 51

Parliament

I find it laughable that people think there  is intelligent life out there with the technology to travel untold distances to get here, but they don’t have the technology to not crash...  The Drake equation is probably right, but our government isn’t in possession of any ufo. 

4 minutes ago, SDG said:

I find it laughable that people think there  is intelligent life out there with the technology to travel untold distances to get here, but they don’t have the technology to not crash...  The Drake equation is probably right, but our government isn’t in possession of any ufo. 

If their spaceships are good, imagine how addictive their cellphones must be.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SDG said:

Sounds like something a government agency employee with a ufo would say.

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, SDG said:

You’ve never encountered a humanoid who can give you an anal probe while both of their “hands” are on your hips, have you?

1 hour ago, SDG said:

All built by the lowest bidder. Corners gonna be cut 

Any civilization advanced enough to undertake interstellar travel is advanced enough to be replaced by AI it created.  
We won’t ever see alien beings.  We might one day encounter alien technology.  

Oh yeah, smart guy? And what about alien civilizations that built all this tech, only to be overrun by their own AI and forced to flee their home planet to survive?

If they were effectively forced to regress technologically where they could no longer rely on AI, instead going back to alien-power, it would certainly seem to follow that alien-error could lead to a crash landing.

18 hours ago, SDG said:

They didn't account for the gravational pull of your mom

• Like 2

Shit happens

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Well, if you do get out that way, hook up with Gozer the Traveler at the corner of Noelind and Winooze.  He'll be in one of the pre-chosen forms.  During the rectification of the Vuldrini, he appeared as a large and moving Torg!  Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, he was a giant Slor!  Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!  Be sure and tell him your from the internet and you'll be good.

• Like 4

On 7/15/2019 at 6:25 PM, RPM said:

That's the first place they'd look after 51. You wanna fool 'em, move everything to Area 49.

It was already moved to Studio 54. You think all that weirdness was human? That’s what they want you to believe.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2019 at 9:12 AM, El Diablo said:

I have to think he was just a radio guy who found a schtick and stuck with it, like most radio personalities. The new guy, George, has the same gift. Never condescending to his audience no matter the level of insanity. Quite the opposite, he encourages them to explore their thoughts further. I've listened enough times to hear callers who are frequent flyers, it's like they're all old friends. He keeps 'em coming back. Some of his guests are actually pretty interesting and not kooks which is cool but they will entertain and indulge the kooks who call during their segments/interviews.

It gets a bit sad when the truly mentally deranged call in though. Heard one gal calling in from somewhere out in the desert, she was living there with no utilities, just a cell signal and a radio. Coyotes were stealing her car keys at night while the aliens were abducting her for experiments, whatever. Painful to listen to.

she shouldn't be calling into coast to coast, she should call into a home improvement show so she can build a spiral staircase

20 minutes ago, elfenix said:

she shouldn't be calling into coast to coast, she should call into a home improvement show so she can build a spiral staircase

I don't know man. Any coyote that's stealing car keys can probably drive and even a spiral staircase isn't going to stop that sort of sorcery.

Well, if you do get out that way, hook up with Gozer the Traveler at the corner of Noelind and Winooze.  He'll be in one of the pre-chosen forms.  During the rectification of the Vuldrini, he appeared as a large and moving Torg!  Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, he was a giant Slor!  Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!  Be sure and tell him your from the internet and you'll be good.

Would you like some coffee mista Tully?

Would I?

Yes, have some.

Yes, have some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, gecko said:

They are only idiots because they BELIEVE...

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

• Like 2

Whenever something like this comes along, I sometimes get the urge to throw ethics to the wind and capitalize on it. Website with ad clicks, t shirts, koozies, hats, probably everything but straws.

Combining the idea that Area 51 is not only where there might be alien evidence but also where the hole in the flat earth is. For you see, the earth is flat and therefore must have an opposite side. The gravity keeps the aliens on the other side (think of flipping a piece of paper over) and this hole (located in Area 51) is where they could slip through to "our side." It's the entire reason for why the government wants us to have vaccinations. I'm thinking if I promote "The Other Side" or "The Other Side of Truth" I might be able to converge conspiracy theorists, flat earthers, and anti vaxxers and run with it for awhile.

And then my husband rolls his eyes.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Whenever something like this comes along, I sometimes get the urge to throw ethics to the wind and capitalize on it. Website with ad clicks, t shirts, koozies, hats, probably everything but straws.

Combining the idea that Area 51 is not only where there might be alien evidence but also where the hole in the flat earth is. For you see, the earth is flat and therefore must have an opposite side. The gravity keeps the aliens on the other side (think of flipping a piece of paper over) and this hole (located in Area 51) is where they could slip through to "our side." It's the entire reason for why the government wants us to have vaccinations. I'm thinking if I promote "The Other Side" or "The Other Side of Truth" I might be able to converge conspiracy theorists, flat earthers, and anti vaxxers and run with it for awhile.

And then my husband rolls his eyes.

Madam, your husband is obviously an idiot who can't access your unique perspective.

Haha! He's a sweetheart but he humors me. Our children have been educated in public schools, but there was a local group of rather oppressive homeschooler parents (not anything wrong with folks who go that route but this particular group had a "culty" vibe) and I remarked to him after a gathering we were at where they were present that I need to look into fabricating some learning materials and curricula for this group that feeds into their outlook. If Pearson and McGraw Hill can make billions, we can settle for a few hundred thousand, right?

He rolled his eyes. Bless his heart.