The petty, wonderful and delightfully wierd rise of the Horns Down

GreenspointTexas

On 7/12/2019 at 11:36 AM, Tex Pete said:

Well, if it isn't the definition of taunting, I don't know what is. If you don't call horns down, you can't call anything.

This guy is the quintessential Sooner fan.

Classless piece of shit? Check

Beer belly and clogged arteries? Check

Sleeveless white trash shirt? Check

Bad (most likely meth-fueled) tats? Check

Triple chin? Check

Deep-seated penis envy? Check

Never taken a college course in his life? Check

Pan the camera down and I have no doubt this genius is also wearing jorts. This picture should become more widely circulated than the one of the face-painted retarded Sooner fan. (I know that isn't a very specific description.) BOOMER!

spacer.png

is it down's syndrome, or fas.......?

9785318f40844547b056c386cbb26209.jpg

here's john sharp for comparison:

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, TrashMaster G said:

It's good to be the king!

1963, 1969, 1970, 2005

Every time I count, I come up with four.  Maybe that's just me and my UT education.

Still counting '70 huh.  Texas lost the last game of that season.....hell they got throttled by scores of that time period to a team that wasn't even in the top 5.  I guess Texas just didn't want to be there that day huh.  Shit with aggy logic like that Nebraska could claim '83 and '93.

Weak ass championships are championships with losses, especially the last game of the season.  LSU was undefeated during regulation in 2007, and you fuckers have slammed them so many fucking times about it (deservedly so)

So fucking weak, can't believe you claim that shit.  

• Fuck You 9

Still counting '70 huh.  Texas lost the last game of that season.....hell they got throttled by scores of that time period to a team that wasn't even in the top 5.  I guess Texas just didn't want to be there that day huh.  Shit with aggy logic like that Nebraska could claim '83 and '93.
Weak ass championships are championships with losses, especially the last game of the season.  LSU was undefeated during regulation in 2007, and you fuckers have slammed them so many fucking times about it (deservedly so)

You guys have sucked since you had to stop cheating. There is nothing in your state to attract talent. You will die before your team wins another conference championship. How does it feel to know that?
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

One of the two major polls at the time named us champs.  It's loads more legit than many of the others out there.

Sorrynotsorry if it offends your gentle sensibilities.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Still counting '70 huh.  Texas lost the last game of that season...

You can hate the system all you want, but you can’t take the trophy away.

Sorry your pussy hurts so bad. 1-9’ll do that, I guess. You’re proving the point. 

• Like 4

On 7/12/2019 at 11:06 AM, oSuJeff97 said:

Man... nothing was better than when Leach was at Tech and they would crush Aggy's dreams EVERY. FUCKING. YEAR.  So great.

The best part of that rivalry was that aggy denied up and down that it was a rivalry at all. They thought they were more blue blooded and too good to care about beating Tech. So Tech beat them practically every year and it bugged the hell out of them and was very delicious aggy misery for those of us who are addicted to it. 

• Like 1

I don't really much give a shit about another team's fans doing the Horns down or the players being penalized for it, so long as our guys don't get flagged for doing it in a similar fashion.  What pisses me off is when our players don't do something about it themselves. 

• Like 3

On 7/12/2019 at 10:34 AM, SnowAggy said:

Why define yourself by who you're not?  It's dumb.  I've seen vehicles where someone went out and bought a Longhorns sticker and put it on their window upside down...boy, you really showed them...

I mean, I get it, every other big 12 fanbase is gonna flash the horn down when they score on UT or whatever (including mine) but OU's trophy case says they should be better than making it their sign.

Just because Oregon makes an "O" with their hands doesn't mean Oklahoma can't.

From the OP's article:

"..."We polled college fans and asked them who their biggest rival was," Havard said. "Texas has 11 different teams identifying them as a rival, by far the most in the country....""

And 9 of the 11 do the Horns down now.  Don't think Rice does.  And I don't have a clue who #11 is (8 SWC, OU, WVU + ???)

But in the 70s I don't remember anybody but aggy doing it.  With OU you would think they would have something other than an inferiority complex vs. UT.  They've actually won something since 1939.  It was only with the Big 12 it seemed to get widespread.

Edited by bullet

18 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

You can hate the system all you want, but you can’t take the trophy away.

Sorry your pussy hurts so bad. 1-9’ll do that, I guess. You’re proving the point. 

I don't give a fuck Texas won in '70, Nebraska won the legit trophy that year after they won their last game.  Guess theres still a bit of aggy in those that claim a title after losing their last game.  Did Texas win the spring game that year too?  

• Fuck You 4

25 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

I don't give a fuck Texas won in '70, Nebraska won the legit trophy that year after they won their last game.  Guess theres still a bit of aggy in those that claim a title after losing their last game.  Did Texas win the spring game that year too?  

You're such a fat gaping pussy lol.

• Like 1

Take the loss pussy.
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, mulletpelini said:

Nebraska didn't win all its games either. Shouldn't have tied USC. Pretty fuckin' simple.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

A USC team that tied for 6th in the PAC-8. So congrats on claiming a national championship in a year you were just as good as a team that finished 6th in an 8 team league. The cobs will be 1-9 forever

I like mullet in general,  not even worth giving him a hard time when it's obvious his pussy is hurting.  Arguably he should keep it to himself, but we're living in a time of #metoo and all.

Edited by utee94

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

A USC team that tied for 6th in the PAC-8. So congrats on claiming a national championship in a year you were just as good as a team that finished 6th in an 8 team league. The cobs will be 1-9 forever

I find all of this amusing. The UPI was a major poll and they voted and awarded the way they voted and awarded, and that was true for decades. Texas did nothing unusual by literally accepting the award the reward-giver offered.

Beyond that, Nebraska has literally zero remorse when it comes to accepting the 1997 title from, wait for it, the same poll that rewarded Texas in 1970. Michigan was awarded and claims the API title for the 1997 season. Michigan was given that award because they didn’t have a last minute miracle of a ball tipping off the intended target’s foot into the end zone where a random, lucky Nebraska receiver happened to be lying on the ground and caught the gimme - against a 4/7 or 3/8 shitty missouri team. What the fuck is this guy doing attempting to cast aspersions while quite obviously reaping the exact same rewards under more dubious circumstances?

Wait, I’ll answer my own question. mulletpellini is a proven imbecile with no interest in worrying over facts with any of the insipid posts he drums up on an almost constant basis. So of course he’s going to be duplicitous and fact-challenged when it suits his own dim-witted narrative. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

We won the national championship that year. Nebraska won the national championship that year. It ain’t changing, so get over it. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I find all of this amusing. The UPI was a major poll and they voted and awarded the way they voted and awarded, and that was true for decades. Texas did nothing unusual by literally accepting the award the reward-giver offered.

Beyond that, Nebraska has literally zero remorse when it comes to accepting the 1997 title from, wait for it, the same poll that rewarded Texas in 1970. Michigan was awarded and claims the API title for the 1997 season. Michigan was given that award because they didn’t have a last minute miracle of a ball tipping off the intended target’s foot into the end zone where a random, lucky Nebraska receiver happened to be lying on the ground and caught the gimme - against a 4/7 or 3/8 shitty missouri team. What the fuck is this guy doing attempting to cast aspersions while quite obviously reaping the exact same rewards under more dubious circumstances?

Wait, I’ll answer my own question. mulletpellini is a proven imbecile with no interest in worrying over facts with any of the insipid posts he drums up on an almost constant basis. So of course he’s going to be duplicitous and fact-challenged when it suits his own dim-witted narrative. 

That's your arguement?  Undefeated fucker.  Unlike your '70 team which lost to fucking Notre Dumb.  I bet every fan who left that cotton bowl that day held their head high in defeat and said, "We're still UPI national champions!" bwahahaha what a load of shit I guarantee no one said that, because they all knew it was bullshit.

• Fuck You 3

3 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

That's your arguement?  Undefeated fucker.  Unlike your '70 team which lost to fucking Notre Dumb.  I bet every fan who left that cotton bowl that day held their head high in defeat and said, "We're still UPI national champions!" bwahahaha what a load of shit I guarantee no one said that, because they all knew it was bullshit.

There’s no argument. We literally won the UPI national championship, one of two recognized awarding entities. We have the trophy to prove it. Go cry somewhere else. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

ok dude, it's fine you can do the horns down . you've earned it,  you are definitely douchy enough . congrats 

7 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

texas is not a rival, don't give a shit.  horns down is something a fucking dumbass sooner does

1) We won the UPI national title in 1970. Fans then basked in it and it has literally never been disputed. 

2) Fans of your team voted Texas as their rival. ESPN has stated as much. We didn’t make this up, clownface. We don’t care enough about your school to do so. 

3) Texas owns Nebraska. 

4) The Nebraska UPI/Coaches Poll title is one of the most disputed in CFB history. Among “legitimate” titles given in real time, it ranks next the 1984 title for BYU and the 2007 title for a 2 loss LSU team. Congrats. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

1) We won the UPI national title in 1970. Fans then basked in it and it has literally never been disputed. 

2) Fans of your team voted Texas as their rival. ESPN has stated as much. We didn’t make this up, clownface. We don’t care enough about your school to do so. 

3) Texas owns Nebraska. 

4) The Nebraska UPI/Coaches Poll title is one of the most disputed in CFB history. Among “legitimate” titles given in real time, it ranks next the 1984 title for BYU and the 2007 title for a 2 loss LSU team. Congrats. 

who's in who's head.  stats are for losers.

this was my favorite part

4) The Nebraska UPI/Coaches Poll title is one of the most disputed in CFB history. Among “legitimate” titles given in real time, it ranks next the 1984 title for BYU and the 2007 title for a 2 loss LSU team.

Who's disputing?  Stat dorks like you?  what a joke.

Edited by mulletpelini
stfu loser

1 minute ago, mulletpelini said:

who's in who's head.  stats are for losers.

You originated conversation with me. I’ve provided data. You can’t help yourself but respond in whatever way possible that avoids logic. 

Beyond that:

1) This is a Texas board. You’re running your mouth here, unsuccessfully. Are you not functionally able to understand the logical problem with uttering the very concept that your school is somehow in our head as you get depantsed here attempting to tell us how much you care about how wrong a part of our history is? I deal with children with higher IQs than what you’re soft, midwest pea brain is sparking you to type here.

2) Per ESPN, we’re in your head. 

3) We don’t give a shit about your school. You’re a joke academically. We own you on the field. We were happy to see you leave and we haven’t thought about you much since. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

I bet you spend a lot of time.  Alone.  

tenor.gif?itemid=5630945

“Fucking nerd, amirite? Amirite? Guys??”. 

When you’ve been fucking owned, and you asked for it yourself, either shut the fuck up or admit it. Deflection with sophomoric tropes that can’t keep up with the opponent’s logic or intellect never end well. 

I didn’t make a fool of you because I’ve never left my parents’ basement. I made a fool of you because you can’t keep up, you shouldn’t have attempted to wrangle with me mentally in the first place, and because I’m not above being petty. I don’t even consider your dumbass good sport. I just enjoy clubbing the occasional baby seal. It’s sad,  but not as weak as your “he’s probably not that tough and doesn’t get laid much” fallback shit that you use regularly. It reveals way more about yourself than your opponents. 

Nebraska "education" on full display. Texas made them stop playing academically unqualified players that couldn't spell cat if you spotted them all three letters. Texas also twisted arms and pulled favors to get Nebraska into the AAU when they were in the Big XII.

Sometimes it's funny to think for a second about how their new conference mates immediately stripped them of that undeserved honor, yet mean old Texas is still the bad guy. 

15 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

I am with you. The 1970 title is not the same as the others. However, I am pretty sure they were thinking "damn that sucked, I am sure glad that was just a post-season exhibition" because it was 1970 and lots of people still felt that way about bowl games. Hell when I was a kid in the 1980s some old timers will still grumbling about how Bowl Games were rewards and shouldn't count as real games.

In any case we thought we won the national title in 1970, and did by the rules at the time, so it remains. It was not something we went back and claimed later. And to me the question of whether or not you won the title back in some ancient year is pretty dependent on if the people at the time thought they had just won the national title, which people in 1970 thought was Texas.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

I am with you. The 1970 title is not the same as the others. However, I am pretty sure they were thinking "damn that sucked, I am sure glad that was just a post-season exhibition" because it was 1970 and lots of people still felt that way about bowl games. Hell when I was a kid in the 1980s some old timers will still grumbling about how Bowl Games were rewards and shouldn't count as real games.

In any case we thought we won the national title in 1970, and did by the rules at the time, so it remains. It was not something we went back and claimed later. And to me the question of whether or not you won the title back in some ancient year is pretty dependent on if the people at the time thought they had just won the national title, which people in 1970 thought was Texas.

he knows ALL of this and is choosing to be ignorant . he is salty af . and is choosing to air his saltiness on a Texas board . kinda pointless . some men you just can't reach ....

By today’s standards our 1970 title comes with an *.

But up until that time several other schools had similar seasons and were recognized as national champs before losing their bowl exhibition games. 

It don’t make a shit, and it ain’t coming off the wall.