Sports Ticker and Schedule widgets

immamac

These are live now and I can customize what we see - Currently I have the ticker showing all sports from all Texas teams, however during the season it may make sense to just keep it to NCAAF scores or top 25 or Big XII or just teams we all give a shit about and vote on? I'm open to suggestions.

As for the schedule widget, do we want that to be on each individual board with the sport related to that board and the main board has football or all?

Example:

Football forum has football schedule widget

Basketball forum has basketball schedule widget

etc etc

1 hour ago, El Diablo said:

Eh, I'd prefer to see the banners be sport specific and only on the forum they pertain to. jmho.

Oh wow that is a terrific idea. I think that's the way to go. Seems everyone things the schedule widget is fine though. 

I would prefer to see energy spent on having a consistent solidly performing mobile browser and tapatalk experience. The site breaks so often, it’s very hard for posters to stay engaged. Make the site rock solid and then add features. Shaggy was usually a very stable site.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I would prefer to see energy spent on having a consistent solidly performing mobile browser and tapatalk experience. The site breaks so often, it’s very hard for posters to stay engaged. Make the site rock solid and then add features. Shaggy was usually a very stable site.

Yeah because no one is spending any time or energy on that. 

9 hours ago, immamac said:

Yeah because no one is spending any time or energy on that. 

Sorry i didn't mean that in a negative way. I know you are busting your ass to fix issues. There are still some open issues and I was just saying prioritize those over new features. But, I'll step away.