Who is your single favorite character (movies, TV, film) of all time?

Goo Punch

Trainspotting-Renton-1024x576.jpg

I'm not entirely sure why this is the first thing to pop to mind, but it's my answer. There are many other good answers here. But something about Mark "Rent-Boy" Renton here...

<--- and if we include comics, this fucking idiot here is it

Edited by Rimbo

9 hours ago, Digdogger said:

Some of you need to learn what “single” means

With a vast array of actors, it would be nearly impossible to select one just one main entertainer that impacted a viewers life... 

giphy.gif

Case in point for myself, I grew up in the 1980's and enjoyed the fantasy of getting the cool chick & seeing life in the 1950's as a time traveler...

While on the other hand, during my teen years of the 1990's, immersing the mind in the setting of a borough in NYC, (as I had not yet visited)...

Both actors of Michael J. Fox & Tupac Shakur, sold their respective roles well, and gained me as a fan... I could not see how to pick one over the other, as the roles were very diverse...

39 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Whole show was gold. Can’t forget about Buddy, anyone who went to high school in a small Texas town knows a Buddy

Buddy Garrity is prolly my #2 behind Homer Simpson.

I cant tell you how fucking spot on his character in Friday Night Lights (the movie and the show) is. Perfect small town booster 

Prolly helps that Brad Leland is a native texan and a TTU grad. Also won a state title with the Plano football team in 1972

Edited by GreenspointTexas

On 4/2/2018 at 1:42 PM, slorch said:

bob__winters_4431.jpg

i know he was not fictional, but he's still one of my all time favorite characters.

Love, love, love the scene where he checks on the troops in the back of the deuce-n-half and tells them he's not a Quaker.  Such a fantastic depiction of leadership in hard times.

This would be my answer as well - with Stringer Bell and Tony Soprano as runners up

• Like 1