Galaxy S10/S10e

I've had my S8 for two years and it's been a great phone. It's survived being dropped a ton of times with only a few scratches to show for it, and even survived being submerged in water overnight. I'm thinking about upgrading to the S10 or S10e(The e is about $100 cheaper, and loses one camera and is a little smaller). I was curious as to if anyone had any opinions on which of these is the better option. Thanks!

I went with the e from my s8 and it's great. The 10 is just bigger than I want and having a flat screen again is great. I know there were some issues early with the fingerprint reader on the 10 but they may have those sorted. Never an issue with the e since it is on the side. 

Haven't missed the zoom lens, but never had it so maybe it is worth it?  Battery life has been better than the 8 so no issues there for me. 

what carrier are you on?  how often do you use the camera and how important is it to you?

i got a OnePlus 6T last year.  it's a great phone.  oxygen OS is probably THE BEST android skin of any android OEM.  reading reddit from people who switched from pixels all agree it's smoother and snappier than the pixels.  

camera will not be as good as the s10, especially with sammie's new night sight similar camera improvement but google cam for oneplus phones work great.  

the oneplus 7 pro has the 90hz refresh rate was is a game changer.  eveyone who uses it says they will never go back to 60hz screens.  it's on the larger side.

Edited by crash_davis

what carrier are you on?  how often do you use the camera and how important is it to you?
i got a OnePlus 6T last year.  it's a great phone.  oxygen OS is probably THE BEST android skin of any android OEM.  reading reddit from people who switched from pixels all agree it's smoother and snappier than the pixels.  
camera will not be as good as the s10, especially with sammie's new night sight similar camera improvement but google cam for oneplus phones work great.  
the oneplus 7 pro has the 90hz refresh rate was is a game changer.  eveyone who uses it says they will never go back to 60hz screens.  it's on the larger side.
My Pixel 3 is the biggest piece of shit I've ever bought.

Chose it because of that fucking Bixby button, but I made the wrong choice.

Loved all about the LG, but it wasn't perfect. May try the Samsung again in a couple of months.