Pitch me an EPL team

lateshow

6 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Nice, the top 3 London squads.

Two Manchester squads were an instant no-go. Liverpool would be too much of a bandwagon hop, plus Lebron James. London squads would be easiest to see in person if I go to England. At least I didn't go Arsenal. 

14 minutes ago, lateshow said:

Two Manchester squads were an instant no-go. Liverpool would be too much of a bandwagon hop, plus Lebron James. London squads would be easiest to see in person if I go to England. At least I didn't go Arsenal. 

Yep, never go for the fourth option.

• Like 1

I got into EPL just as Lampard, Drogba, Terry and crew began to gel and watched them win the Champions League. The amount of energy with the team was amazing. Walking into Munich and going down 0-1 late, only to have Drogba put us even and win was only second to VY and company winning vs USC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOMqaQFFhk0

Fantastic. I also enjoy the ongoing volatility of the offseason, makes it interesting. Right now it is an interesting time to jump on because we are in a transfer ban, tons of the young academy players are breaking through to the first team and could build an amazing core. Although this season will likely be a rough one, the future is set up post-Hazard.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ATLLonghorn said:

I'm on the Newcastle bandwagon because of Miguel Almiron.

Don't root for Newcastle. They suck. I hate having to watch them.

Mike Ashley is the worst owner in sports, and no one should have to suffer Steve Bruce as a manager. Good Christ. Following this team through relegation (twice) and middling to mid-table has been a beating. 

• Like 2