2 LSU For Sale - Section 27, row 30

Skipper

Typically would sell these to friends at face but going to let them fend for themselves and get what I can to help finance my tens of thousands in uninsured storm damage instead (FML)

These are between 10 and 15 yard line 30 rows up.  You'll be sitting next to a boozed up me +1.   Currently pricing at $600 each as that looks to be a little below market on stubhub, etc.  

PM me if interested.   

On 7/16/2019 at 1:11 PM, Skipper said:

Typically would sell these to friends at face but going to let them fend for themselves and get what I can to help finance my tens of thousands in uninsured storm damage instead (FML)

These are between 10 and 15 yard line 30 rows up.  You'll be sitting next to a boozed up me +1.   Currently pricing at $600 each as that looks to be a little below market on stubhub, etc.  

PM me if interested.   

Hey if you still have those, I’ll buy them and promise not to resale. One of my Texas buds and I are coming into town. 

On 7/19/2019 at 10:28 PM, SDG said:

Hey if you still have those, I’ll buy them and promise not to resale. One of my Texas buds and I are coming into town. 

SDG - sent you a PM yesterday afternoon.    Still have them as of now.