2020 DT Vernon Broughton

KYHorn

15 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

For a kid that was supposedly trolling everyone, that sure was a low key commitment video.

Because he had to put it together at the last second. He was going to be part of the #gigemgang till coach peepee wee wee decided to be a scum bag and show him a doctored video of a supposed fighting texum aggy being “racist” you stupid sip! 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Future DL

Collins- Sweat- Broughton- Dorbah

You can win a championship with that DL.

I’m also really high on Sweat after a year or two with Yancy.  He was dominant his senior year and was the 2nd best DL in the state after Leal.

This.  Throw in Warren coming off the bench.  And whoever we get for 2021. 

Those still curious about the instagram story from ATX over the weekend, via Roachie:

"Also, the video wasn't filmed in Austin. It was filmed at his high school. He was never in Austin to film a video. Broughton had a family member who had never seen campus or Austin and they came in to take a look since that was going to be the pick."

1 hour ago, RGBIII said:

Because he had to put it together at the last second. He was going to be part of the #gigemgang till coach peepee wee wee decided to be a scum bag and show him a doctored video of a supposed fighting texum aggy being “racist” you stupid sip! 

I’m truly ashamed that my school would Stoops to such levels. It reeks of desperation. I guess I’ll have to get over it by watching Vernon don the burnt orange and dance on the field after we win a title.

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

Future DL

Collins- Sweat- Broughton- Dorbah

You can win a championship with that DL.

I’m also really high on Sweat after a year or two with Yancy.  He was dominant his senior year and was the 2nd best DL in the state after Leal.

If we’re talking championship, our best chance in the near future is 2020 with Ehlinger and Cosmi as 4th years plus all the 2018 guys still around.

in 2020, our 2 deep will be something like

Ojomo-Coburn-Graham-Ossai

Warren-Sweat-Mpagi-Vaughns 

with Broughton, Dorbah, and Collins able to contribute. 

That’s a damn fine DL group right there. 

• Like 1