2019 - 2020 Houston Rockets Thread of Heroes Taking Shots

Slacks

Some talk on the sports interwebs that Russ has multiple injured fingers on his shooting hand, severity unknown but mention of needing surgery. It's still early in the season, hope the Rockets can get it together and win some of these road games against other conference playoff contenders.

21 hours ago, NowThis said:

tied at 76, the Clips bench has outscored Rox bench 32-13.  Badly need Gordon and Green to return.

and Trainwreck blows the layup trying to be too cute.

Green is out for the season. Gordon fucking sucks. The bench is hit or miss. They need another wing and D'Antoni should never play 5 guards again.

7 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

Some talk on the sports interwebs that Russ has multiple injured fingers on his shooting hand, severity unknown but mention of needing surgery. It's still early in the season, hope the Rockets can get it together and win some of these road games against other conference playoff contenders.

I'm pretty sure his dislocated one finger 2 games ago when he fell awkwardly.

22 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Green is out for the season. Gordon fucking sucks. The bench is hit or miss. They need another wing and D'Antoni should never play 5 guards again.

i heard Green could return by April. Gordon is capable of good games, right now the bench is garbage, only has 11 pts today of the 123. Trainwreck should not play the last 6 minutes of the game, crunchtime.

On 11/22/2019 at 9:45 PM, Llogg said:

I know this is the wrong thread, but I hate James Harden and think he's terrible for the game.

60 points in three quarters. So terrible for the game.  Worse than player-fan brawls and baggy shorts. God, how will we explain this to our children?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Bad loss.

Bad officiating

Bad James in crunchtime.

I'd love to see the geeks in the Nerdery at Toyota Center statalyze James' performance in close and late games.  Eyeball test over his time here with the Rockets and he's complete dogshit. 

Dribble, cross over dribble, dribble...drive>>>>Offensive foul.

Dribble, cross over dribble, dribble...drive>>>>Turnover.

Dribble, cross over dribble, dribble...Pull up for three>>>>>Brick or airball.

Last nights game is another great example of why this team won't get out of the second round and that's if they get out of the first. I've never seen a team blow double digits leads so consistently as this one and while they have still won some games you cannot win a title trending that way all season. There inability to close out games after having a big lead blows my mind, especially given how shitty the spurs are.