2019 - 2020 Houston Rockets Thread of Heroes Taking Shots

Slacks

40 minutes ago, Tommy Nobis said:

Or how about play a little better to start games? Seems like every game I’ve watched lately we are trailing at halftime.

They played really well in the first half last time they played the Spurs then had a 2nd half collapse.

While I wold prefer 4 solid quarters I'd much rather have the dub

On 12/16/2019 at 10:37 PM, Pimphand said:

They played really well in the first half last time they played the Spurs then had a 2nd half collapse.

While I wold prefer 4 solid quarters I'd much rather have the dub

It was a 4th quarter collapse against the Spurs last game. I think the Rockets outscored the Spurs by double figures in the 3rd. The problem I see is Harden has to expand too much injury to win games, because D'Antoni refuses to play his bench any meaningful minutes consistently.

24 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

It was a 4th quarter collapse against the Spurs last game. I think the Rockets outscored the Spurs by double figures in the 3rd. The problem I see is Harden has to expand too much injury to win games, because D'Antoni refuses to play his bench any meaningful minutes consistently.

Good gawd I can't type worth a shit.

expend too much energy.

1 hour ago, Zavala said:

Holy shit I was watching the beginning of this game, they weren't really engaged. Missed the 2nd half when a basketball game broke out. Awesome. 

Harden finally stood up to Westbrook thank God.

Other way around. Westbrook dominated the ball tonight. But Kenny Smith made a great point about the Rockets joining the Clippers and Lakers. Every night, the Rockets will have the best SG in the game, and a Top 3 PG. No other team can say that.

1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

Other way around. Westbrook dominated the ball tonight. But Kenny Smith made a great point about the Rockets joining the Clippers and Lakers. Every night, the Rockets will have the best SG in the game, and a Top 3 PG. No other team can say that.

I watched first things first this morning out of those shows and they said Westbrook was losing his cool and Harden got after him. When they were kicking Lou out the game I guess.

Anyway, if this team could really help that would be awesome. Green and Gordon coming back too. 

2 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Selective bias is selective.

That's like saying nobody but the T-Wolves have the best C, Bucks have the best PF, Mavericks have the best SF, & Nets have the best PG any other qualifiers you throw on there are thus extraneous.

I will say though the difference between #1 and #2 the various positions is a solid race at every single position except SG.  Who is the 2nd best SG? Beal? Mitchell? It falls off a cliff after Harden.

1 hour ago, Brothahorn said:

First full game I have watched this year. Last full game I may watch this year. Ridiculous. They are nothing but a bunch of hoopers with no heart and will never win anything that matters.

Eh, once Gordon comes back they will have another guy chucking long 3s. The team is worn out from a long road trip and not engaged on Xmas against a bum team.

Long season, I feel like they can make a run against the two LA teams in the playoffs.