2019 - 2020 Houston Rockets Thread of Heroes Taking Shots

Slacks

20 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

I don’t want this to sound like crazy talk, but It seems James Harden is in a good place.

I'm thinking all the time off did him some good.  He gets beaten to shit over 82 games and I think he has a lot more nagging stuff than he lets on during most playoff runs.  He looks a lot fresher.

6 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I'm not sure i know how we will do. feels like the finals could end up being two teams that in normal circumstances wouldn't make it.

Where Big Orange been? 

LAST VISITED
March 16

That's an ominous date to dip out given it was right when shit hit the proverbial fan.

12 hours ago, Planet Houston said:

That was the best defense I’ve seen from the Rockets under D’Antoni.

And huge kudos to Green, McLemore and Gordon.  OKC never had a shot.

I’m guessing we won’t see Russ until we lose a game in the series.

Main reason I think is bc CP3 can't beat his man 1 on 1 anymore so the switching really affects him.  It was hilarious to see him emptying his bag of tricks to get foul but the Rockets knew too well.  Best chance for OKC is if SGA and Schroeder drive and use CP3 as a shooter.

• Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, Chapo said:

Main reason I think is bc CP3 can't beat his man 1 on 1 anymore so the switching really affects him.  It was hilarious to see him emptying his bag of tricks to get foul but the Rockets knew too well.  Best chance for OKC is if SGA and Schroeder drive and use CP3 as a shooter.

It is also telling that their best lineup has 3 PGs on the floor.

2 hours ago, Chapo said:

• Haha 1