Aziz Ansari special on netflix

Goo Punch

the top post in this forum right now is a post about a netflix series (edit: and oh look, the Last Chance U thread is right there too!), and neither of you two obsessed weirdos were crying about those two, or any number of other threads just like them (and this one). 

if i got paid every time a thread was made about me like this i'd have enough money to buy this site and permaban everyone who incessantly does this. 

Edited by Goo Punch

49 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If all you are going to say is it’s bad don’t watch it, it doesn’t need its own thread. It’s also a one off special and not an ongoing series about which viewers may wish to converse. 

dude what are you, the thread police? now the problem is that my OP isn't long enough? this the forum forum where we discuss TV/Film, and i made a thread about comedy special to open the floor for discussion about it. you crying about it adds nothing, takes away from the thread. and is frankly just fucking stupid. quit worrying about everything i do and worry more about your own shitty posts.

as for aziz i've always liked him dating back to Scrubs, and his first special was hilarious. this one is just bad: tired, lame, played out topics/bits, and just frankly not very funny. disappointing effort to say the least. 

2 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

dude what are you, the thread police? now the problem is that my OP isn't long enough? this the forum forum where we discuss TV/Film, and i made a thread about comedy special to open the floor for discussion about it. you crying about it adds nothing, takes away from the thread. and is frankly just fucking stupid. quit worrying about everything i do and worry more about your own shitty posts.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

10 hours ago, PilotsError said:

Worst stand up out there.

He's nowhere near the top, but there's plenty worse than him.  He's in the same company of people like RIcky Gervais and Adam Devine.  People who get famous from a television series and then get their own mediocre standup specials that probably wouldn't have been greenlit if not for an already famous face behind it. 

• Fuck You 1

13 hours ago, Nope said:

How many times does he mention that he knows Jay Z and Kanye?

He talked for 48 minutes about how "crazy" it is that Jay Z and Kanye are huge fans of his.  

Edited by Lhorn

16 hours ago, PilotsError said:

Worst stand up out there.

Nope. Brendan Shaub, former UFC fighter and one of Joe Rogan’s best friends. He can be a tool, but cool guy for the most part. Can be funny at times on rogans podcast. The guy isn’t a stand up comedian. But he has a special out on showtime because he’s Rogan’s boy 

Edited by youdunnf'dup