Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 4: Tripping Balls (Spoilers)

atomheartbevo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The degree to which Marvel has their shit on lockdown is impressive, most impressive. Not that I’m at all surprised.  

“Kevin Feige reveals that Marvel Studios has held a meeting about how the rules of multiverse work. The multiverse was first mentioned in the MCU by the Ancient One in Doctor Strange and used as misdirection in Spider-Man: Far From Home. The proper introduction to the MCU multiverse was unleashed in the final episode of Loki season 1 as the sacred timeline broke off into many different branches.”

https://screenrant.com/kevin-feige-multiverse-rule-meeting-marvel-details/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, crash_davis said:

Will they only fight Deviants or will they also fight Kangs invasion?

Looks like they're fighting Deviants, which the Eternals are already waaay OP against.  Curious how they would/could intertwine Kang.  Maybe the Eternal movie is to simply "change the board".

Yes. Marvel is doing an MCU Fantastic Four. That means they'll do a MCU Galactus and Silver Surfer that won't suck. I'm not saying Galactus would be in this. I'm saying it's a way to create more world devouring/destroying beings that Earth now has to content with. 

Edited by mdmost

15 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Yes. Marvel is doing an MCU Fantastic Four. That means they'll do a MCU Galactus and Silver Surfer that won't suck. I'm not saying Galactus would be in this. I'm saying it's a way to create more world devouring/destroying beings that Earth now has to content with. 

Hope they do silver surfer separate from F4.  They can meet up in the 2nd movie but SS needs his own stand-alone origin story.

Edited by TKthunder2
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I forget the name of the short stack with the huge head/brain (Mastermind?), so I'll just call him Brad.  There was a lot to take in from that trailer.  I was really surprised to see Netflix' Matt Murdock/Daredevil at the end of the trailer.  The Netflix series (all of the Marvel series) got cut I thought.  Are they going integrate them into the MCU movies now?

5 minutes ago, bernorange said:

I forget the name of the short stack with the huge head/brain (Mastermind?), so I'll just call him Brad.  There was a lot to take in from that trailer.  I was really surprised to see Netflix' Matt Murdock/Daredevil at the end of the trailer.  The Netflix series (all of the Marvel series) got cut I thought.  Are they going integrate them into the MCU movies now?

what?  where?  thats doc ock fool.

33 minutes ago, bernorange said:

I mean I could see how you get this guy

spider-man-no-way-home-alfred-molina-soc

confused with this guy

legal-header.png

bekphnqftcb41.jpg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

what?  where?  thats doc ock fool.

3 hours ago, mdmost said:

I mean I could see how you get this guy ...

confused ...

My computer doesn't play Twitter videos, so I don't know what the trailer in JS1's post shows.  I found this video on YouTube:

"Brad" @ 1:14

Murdock @ 1:58

6 hours ago, bernorange said:

I was really surprised to see Netflix' Matt Murdock/Daredevil at the end of the trailer.  The Netflix series (all of the Marvel series) got cut I thought.  Are they going integrate them into the MCU movies now?

It's...complicated.  Disney has the rights to Daredevil now - https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2020/11/29/netflixs-hold-on-daredevil-rights-has-expired-so-fans-push-disney-for-revival/?sh=4635ec5156fd

I thought you were referencing Murdoch slamming the stack of documents/folders down on the desk in front of Peter.  A lot of people are assuming that it's Murdock and Co., given their ties to Spidey in the comics.

2 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

I’m in. That said…

The most supreme wizard in the multiverse fucks up a spell in devastating fashion because…a teenager is talking during it?

I hope the plot device is better than that. I hope Miles Morales shows up.

I can’t imagine they have 3 different versions of Spider-Man, a huge contingent of past bad guys, and add in Morales.  It would just be WAY too much.  The only way that would make sense is if they do it in a post credit scene.