Wife free summer almost over

orangecat92

Highlights: wild bald eagle flew right over top of me and landed in nearby tree.

moose came to school.  I walked out the back door of school, 1 o’clock am, and there she was mama and offspring.  Mama was lean, like a horse.  Both galloped off quickly.

saw 2 red foxes in broad daylight.  

Went all summer without placing grocery order.

the one food I miss, Texas brisket, has been smoked by a competition brisket smoker, my brother in law, and will arrive with the wife August 2.

Still have several steaks, couple of pork loins, etc. in freezer.

Set local record for steps in one day, almost 56000, on June 21. 

Dogs set their record for walks on June 21, 4.  The old girl is really good at giving me look that says no more.

Was driving in village today, and little dog ran under truck while stopped.  Had to get out and yell at dog to get out from under truck.

4:37 pm, 60 degrees, sunny, low tonight 47.

• Like 3

Your wife left town for almost an entire solstice and you saw a moose, walked a lot, and ate a pork loin.  Well as Al Pacino tells Tone Loc in "Heat"...I am over-fucking-whelmed.  

I'm happy for you that you think you had a nice time.  

21 hours ago, orangecat92 said:

Highlights: wild bald eagle flew right over top of me and landed in nearby tree.

moose came to school.  I walked out the back door of school, 1 o’clock am, and there she was mama and offspring.  Mama was lean, like a horse.  Both galloped off quickly.

You should probably post some pics

My wife has been gone all summer as well. I made sure to get a visit in every 10 days to two weeks which doesn’t quite make it a wife free summer. However, I worked and was pretty bored, so my stories suck compared to his.

13 hours ago, gecko said:

WiFi free summer would have been better....says the guy posting over dial-up.

WiFi pretty limited.  Sometimes it feels almost like dialup.  School has no landline and internet since power went out Sunday am.  When power came back, no landline or internet.  Convinced main office we need internet and landline because of summer school next week.  Alexa is dying, a slow death now.

Creative Writing 201, actually.  His seminar class on "Early 21st Century Debauchery" is really his baby though, it's upper division and the students are very committed.  

Went all summer without placing grocery order.
the one food I miss, Texas brisket, has been smoked by a competition brisket smoker, my brother in law, and will arrive with the wife August 2.
Still have several steaks, couple of pork loins, etc. in freezer.
Set local record for steps in one day, almost 56000, on June 21. 
Dogs set their record for walks on June 21, 4.  The old girl is really good at giving me look that says no more.
Was driving in village today, and little dog ran under truck while stopped.  Had to get out and yell at dog to get out from under truck.
4:37 pm, 60 degrees, sunny, low tonight 47.

I really think you should post this on the old board and see where it goes. They are dying for this kind of real life content.

Highlights: took a one wipe dump and narrowly avoided a grackle through the windshield.

I saw a homeless person on the way to work that I can only assume is a meth head. 

It’s been approximately 4 days since the wife sexed me but strangely was able to fap to this thread.

I have a refrigerator full of fine meats and cheeses. Praying it lasts through winter.

• Haha 1

On 7/22/2019 at 9:30 PM, Lobo said:

Your wife left town for almost an entire solstice and you saw a moose, walked a lot, and ate a pork loin.  Well as Al Pacino tells Tone Loc in "Heat"...I am over-fucking-whelmed.  

I'm happy for you that you think you had a nice time.  

GIMME ALL YA GOT!