2021 OT Hayden Conner

4 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

That is so badass. In fact, badass isn't a good enough word for what that is. We need a better word for a situation where our dreadlocked and tattooed Aerospace Engineering professor helps us land a blue chip offensive lineman.

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

This is a HUGE pick up.  This OL class is the best I've seen since I can remember.  Lock up two 5 star tackles in Byrd and Brock.  Then get the two of the best guards in Connor and Foster.  Then round it off with twin Brock for center.  

Hookem Connor.  You will love everything about UT!

Image result for oh i like that gif

8 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Hayden's announcement video gave me the chills. It may have been just a cool breeze coming off the Sangre de Cristo Mountains but I swear it was the actual chills. Awesome news and way to start the day. Hook 'Em! 

I was afraid I was the only one who had such a reaction. I'm starting to come around on these commitment videos.

• immamac changed the title to 2021 OT Hayden Conner
Just now, Walden Ponderer said:

So Broughton commits, Fillinger commits, Milroe commits, I sign the final amendment on the buyer's agreement that will get me the fuck out of College Station, and now Connor commits.

If this week gets any better, I'm going to come home to find my wife on the couch with Scarlett Johansson, saying, "Honey, she wants a threesome." 

This news does not suck.

Where will your new chicken coop be located?

4 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Where will your new chicken coop be located?

Research Triangle in North Carolina. Roughly equidistant from Duke and UNC, actually. But if I want to watch local football, I'm pretty sure I'll be driving to Boone to watch App State. I've had my fill of Mack Brown football for one lifetime, thank you very much.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Research Triangle in North Carolina. Roughly equidistant from Duke and UNC, actually. But if I want to watch local football, I'm pretty sure I'll be driving to Boone to watch App State. I've had my fill of Mack Brown football for one lifetime, thank you very much.

You can always watch the NC State game (they ALWAYS have a noon start) and be home in time for Texas in primetime.

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

They study poultry science in Research Triangle? Who woulda thunk it?

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

That is so badass. In fact, badass isn't a good enough word for what that is. We need a better word for a situation where our dreadlocked and tattooed Aerospace Engineering professor helps us land a blue chip offensive lineman.

Powerman 5000

17 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Brown's first head coaching job came in 1983 when he led Appalachian State to a 6–5 record. In December 1983, he was seriously considered for the head coaching position at LSU which had been vacated after Jerry Stovall was fired, but the position instead went to Miami Dolphins defensive coordinator Bill Arnsparger.

There is no escape. 

Edited by Fico

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I strongly recommend this place if you ever head to Raleigh. It's a brewery first, library-restaurant-shop 2nd. https://brewerybhavana.com/about

The family has a restaurant right next door, also recommend. http://bidamanda.com

3 hours ago, Wishbone said:

That video…somebody must have told him he wouldn’t get dinner if he left anyone on their feet. Great get! Hook’em Hayden!

He's an ill-tempered fucking mauler.  And I mean that in the nicest way possible.