Preggo Vlogger ignores Cruise rules re: preggo's- denied boarding, cries

AUS-97HORN

so yeah....  preggo vlogger chick with with a measly 9,000 followers, wants to go on a cruise and is 25 weeks pregnant.

MAJOR DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DISNEY HATES PREGGO'S!!!!!!!!

Except not, since its actually an industry standard that if you are going to enter your 24th week of pregnancy, you cant go on the cruise.

But, but, "I have a doctor's note that says I can go on the cruise!!!!"    Except, yeah, the written policy for the cruise line explicitly states"

Q. Are Guests who are pregnant permitted to sail?

A. Women who have entered their 24th week of pregnancy as of their embarkation date or who will enter their 24th week of pregnancy during the cruise will be refused passage due to safety concerns.

Neither a doctor’s medical statement nor a waiver of liability will be accepted. In addition, Disney Cruise Line cannot be held responsible or liable for any complications relating to pregnancy at any stage.

So then the Cruise lines ARMED GUARDS FORCED HER AND HER FAMILY OFF THE SHIP......  (Fake News by fucking Cox media)

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/pregnant-woman-says-family-was-intimidated-armed-guards-during-disney-cruise-dispute/kzQshVesmLTwykopClykuN/

except the armed guards were actually Miami/Dade Cops, doing their job, and not letting agitated denied boarding passengers on the ship. And since the woman was denied boarding, the rest of her party decided to not go on the cruise... 

"I was crying,” 

Jackson told WPLG. "I felt so bad because I felt like it was my fault that everybody couldn't go."

Uh no shit sherlock.  you are 25 weeks preggo, the policy is pretty specific, and you knew that policy because you got a doctors note to GET AROUND THE POLICY.... and somehow this is Disney's fault for sticking to their policy.....?

Rules apply to everyone but you Ms. Jackson.

the fact that she had the doctors note at the ready shows she knew the rule and thought she was special so fuck her

her doctor should have some type of "this doctor is a dumb fuck" note stuck in their permanent record because they were all willing to write the note, but of course they would be nowhere to be found if some shit happened in the ship or in one of the ports and probably would not have any legal liability either for writing the note the lawsuits would be against the big "rich" cruise company

I am bumping this because the story is starting to trend, being copied by multiple news orgs, and the headlines are becoming more and more sensational:

"Armed Guards intimidate preggo vloger, forcing her whole family off Disney cruise ship"

"Disney kicks Preggo woman off cruise for being ONE WEEK over pregnanacy limit"  ...etc

and of course, almost every single story hides the lead that the policy is industry-wide, in writing, and specifically excludes doctors notes as being a work around.

The fake news story of disney kicking a family of 10 off their planned vacation cruise is the much sexier story than the truth that this woman was too stupid to read the rules, or had read them and purposely tried to get around them

Edited by AUS-97HORN

17 hours ago, Spankytoes said:

If she wasn’t such a whore, she’d be docking in Barbados right now.

I think I would worry of her long term decision making skills if she is willing to put the unborn fetus at risk for some likes on social media...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, freyguy said:

Couldn't she have just said "I'm 20 weeks pregnant"?  Who the fuck is going to check?  Besides us assholes, that is... 

But then she couldn't have had her 15 minutes of fame and a possible settlement.

I think I would worry of her long term decision making skills if she is willing to put the unborn fetus at risk for some likes on social media...

This. Both times my wife was pregnant I had the OB saved in my favorites contacts and had an exit strategy in case something like preterm labor or bleeding popped up. A cruise ship, where they’ve all shown willingness to not put the other thousand passengers out because you got sick or missed the boat or a flight, is the last place I’d want to be approaching the third trimester.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bat Guano said:

WTF. She probably has more followers now, and got lots of attention. Way better than actually going on a cruise; I'm sure she counts it as a win.

She probably has a sweet GoFundMe acct setup for a few weeks after she pops the kid.