2020 OT Andrej Karic

Machinator

9 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

6'5", 240 lbs

This is the 3* OL who is all-conference in the P5 four years later and all the recruiting "gurus" explain his ranking with "How were we supposed to know that a 17-year-old could put on 50 pounds of good mass before he turned 21? I mean, sure, it happens all the fucking time but we're not psychics!"

That 240 lbs must have been last year during the season because he looks bigger than that in that Texas pic.

This guy looks like a Sam Cosmi clone with his frame.  He will easily put on 40 pounds of good weight while maintaining athleticism with Yancy and a redshirt.  This staff continues to impress me with their evaluations.  Offers from Texas, USC, Michigan, Oregon, Auburn, Florida State, Nebraska, and a bunch of other P5 schools.  

27 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

6'5", 240 lbs

This is the 3* OL who is all-conference in the P5 four years later and all the recruiting "gurus" explain his ranking with "How were we supposed to know that a 17-year-old could put on 50 pounds of good mass before he turned 21? I mean, sure, it happens all the fucking time but we're not psychics!"

This right here. This kis is so Athletic for his size. 

30 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Bawse?  Please tell me that’s not supposed to mean “boss”. Hard to criticize Hand, but that’s a bit too close to “station is lit” old man trying to be cool.