2020 OT Andrej Karic

Machinator

46 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Hot fucking damn I am having one hell of a good birthday month. 

Hey, Lindberg! This is what happens when you refuse to either shit or get off the pot. A badass slav will steal your spot and probably your girlfriend, too. Herb Hand does not mess around.

see what happens Lindberg? you see what happens when you fuck around with commiting?

• Haha 1

I have seen elsewhere that Lindberg has serious shoulder issues.  I didn't want to repeat as I have no idea if true, and did not want to be negative about a potential target.  With his spot being likely taken, I would assume it is probably true. 

27 minutes ago, ausjala said:

Actually, I am claiming recruiting chops on this one. I live in Poland, and must be responsible for all eastern European commitments. That will be 9.43 Euros please.

Left payment in the Wrocław Fountain for yah.

Wonder how soon till Karic's ratings get raised... BOMC ??

giphy.gif

Edited by LTtxfan

1 hour ago, EZ$ said:

Bawse?  Please tell me that’s not supposed to mean “boss”. Hard to criticize Hand, but that’s a bit too close to “station is lit” old man trying to be cool. 

Hand's results show that he is connecting with his recruiting targets. He can do what he wants.

• Like 1

Congrats to Karic. He has all the tools to be a monster. I'm excited for him.

I assume this and the somewhat surprising 2021 commit from Conner mean the staff is moving on from Lindberg. I'd still take him at this point because he should at least be a serviceable swing player ala Kerstetter, and you can never have enough OL depth, but it's also hard to blame them at this point.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Congrats to Karic. He has all the tools to be a monster. I'm excited for him.

I assume this and the somewhat surprising 2021 commit from Conner mean the staff is moving on from Lindberg. I'd still take him at this point because he should at least be a serviceable swing player ala Kerstetter, and you can never have enough OL depth, but it's also hard to blame them at this point.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Conner's got nothing to do with it.

53 minutes ago, ausjala said:

Actually, I am claiming recruiting chops on this one. I live in Poland, and must be responsible for all eastern European commitments. That will be 9.43 Euros please.

I believe your exchange rate for 9.95 USD is way off. Get back to the salt mine. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Hot fucking damn I am having one hell of a good birthday month. 

Hey, Lindberg! This is what happens when you refuse to either shit or get off the pot. A badass slav will steal your spot and probably your girlfriend, too. Herb Hand does not mess around.

Truth.

I'm in full-on Fuck Lindberg mode.  He had plenty of time to commit if he wanted, but he chose to dick around.  See ya, fat boy!

• Like 1