My Solution to the Problems of the World including Politics

tantric superman

1) If you are white, marry a dark skinned person, if you are swarthy, marry a white person. 

2) a) Be nice, b) don't be mean.

3) Try to understand where the other side is coming from, even if they are coming from the Kingdom of Moronia.

4) Ladies, have a maximum of two children.

I'm tired of being depressed about all this nonsense.  From now on, even on the internets, I vow to only only be truly bothered by mean people and people who are too prolific in their breeding habits. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, tantric superman said:

1) If you are white, marry a dark skinned person, if you are swarthy, marry a white person. 

3) Try to understand where the other side is coming from, even if they are coming from the Kingdom of Moronia.

I'm tired of being depressed about all this nonsense.  From now on, even on the internets, I vow to only only be truly bothered by mean people and people who are too prolific in their breeding habits. 

Regarding #4, Most ladies do not breed on their own.

3 hours ago, Zavala said:

It's funny how race is such a HUGE deal to the "anti-racists". 

My wife is lighter than me but she's native American, do my kids get the diversity points?

Doesn't seem too complicated, but maybe it is for you.

Race is still a an issue, as made clear recently by the racist President we have elected. Race isn't a particularly big issue to me because unlike my parents and their parents, I really haven't suffered any racial discrimination. 

Race really would, however, be less of an issue as people end up having mixed blood. 

It would make the racists -- and for you the anti-racists - more likely to shut up and move on to other issues.

Edited by tantric superman

1 hour ago, tantric superman said:

Doesn't seem too complicated, but maybe it is for you.

Race is still a an issue, as made clear recently by the racist President we have elected. Race isn't a particularly big issue to me because unlike my parents and their parents, I really haven't suffered any racial discrimination. 

Race really would, however, be less of an issue as people end up having mixed blood. 

It would make the racists -- and for you the anti-racists - more likely to shut up and move on to other issues.

Lulz you made a thread saying ways to save the world, number 1 way is "white people" to mix races. But race isn't a big issue for you? Dividing people up and judging people based on their race is wrong. You broke your "rule 2" in "rule 1".

It used to be the working class vs. the ruling class. Now it's the minorities vs. the 1%. 

Also, eugenics is wrong. You shouldn't be limiting the amount of kids people have. Big families aren't a bad thing, irresponsible parents are a bad thing. 

Society is built from strong family units. The state should exist only to help keep the families in a community safe, together, and prosperous. Never to put limits.

Recommended reading

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Age_of_Reason

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Sense_(pamphlet)

1 hour ago, EMAWesome said:

Maybe focus a little more on the American part of peoples backgrounds a less on the (fill in the blank) hyphen part of their background?

That would make much more sense of the hyphen part didn't get Americans tossed in detention for almost a month because they don't seem American-y enough....

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/23/detained-american-citizen-border-immigration-1428424

It would make much more sense if the hyphen part didn't get the president telling people they should GTFO out of their country.

It would make more sense if the hyphen part didn't cause Americans to be verbally and physically assaulted, and murdered, while they are going about their daily lives.

Two men were fatally stabbed and another wounded after being attacked by a man whom they confronted once he began yelling racist comments at two teenagers on a light-rail train in Portland, Oregon, on Friday. One of the teenagers was Muslim and wearing a hijab, while the other was black. Fifty-three-year-old Army veteran Ricky John Best, a father of four, died at the scene, while 23-year-old Taliesin Myrddin Namkai-Meche, a recent college graduate, died after being transported to a local hospital. A third man, 21-year-old Micah David-Cole Fletcher is recovering from serious wounds he received during the attack. 

We can go on like this for days.

It's easy to say "stop focusing on the hyphen" when you don't have a hyphen that makes you a target.  If you REALLY mean that, than what you MEANT to say is that "focus on making sure society doesn't hurt Americans because of a hyphen in front of their name."  But you don't mean that.  You don't mean that at all.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tantric superman said:

I get to have sex 2 times! I'm excited.

Technically, an F2 terminal cross system maximizes hybrid vigor. Something like 23% better, at least in cattle. After the second generation of mixing genetic lines the improvement goes away. So I guess your kids are destined to disappoint you if you grandparents are mixed race. Of course you can't run an F2 terminal cross without straightbred lines to cross, so I guess there is hope for the racists of the future. 

13 hours ago, Zavala said:

Also, eugenics is wrong. You shouldn't be limiting the amount of kids people have. Big families aren't a bad thing, irresponsible parents are a bad thing. 

Destroying the planet through overpopulation is wrong.  People realizing they need to think about limiting family size isn't eugenics.

You really jump to conclusions in a loony way. 

18 hours ago, tantric superman said:

I would be willing to bet there are currently more mixed marriages and children from those marriages in the United States than at any other time in the country's history.  How are things working out?  (Actually pretty damn good, but one political party can't sell their message to anyone if they admit that.)  If you wanted to make it even better a good place to start would be nuking social media outlets back to the stone age. (or even the face to face conversations and land line telephone communications age.)

Edited by EMAWesome
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

spacer.png

You have too much faith in humanity.

That's a colonial caste system that intentionally uses race and ethnicity to divide the oppressed in order for the ruling class to retain power.

Tantric's point is basically addressing the "ignorance breeds contempt" problem. Familiarity with other groups tends to soften prejudices, especially when blood relations are shared.

Back to your reference of the Spanish colonial caste system, once Mexico became independent the nation united under the Mestizo banner. Sure they could have engaged in ethnic cleansing and what not but took the "let's just mix" approach. As a result Mexico had a black President nearly 200 years before the United States and abolished slavery* without fighting a war. Well, they did fight a war and lose over slavery, Texas Revolution.

Yes, Mexico still has issues but their integration streamlined race relations in a way that the United States could never achieve. The integration is primarily why there wasn't a mass genocide committed by the Mexican government against the indigenous population like the one in the U.S.

*Yes, I am aware that there are those that view integrating and black Presidents as a negative.