I have found the perfect website for Vic Mackey

Longboard Horn

2 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Happy browsing, @Vic Mackey. Just don’t have a heart attack or break your wrist.

http://www.ratethickgirls.com/

Nice! This would probably work better in the NSAA section so I could quote some of the pics. But the comments are pretty gold:

I would love to find you in the woods near me undressed like that I would bend you over touching your toes while I spend ages kissing that pretty ass, fondling those big hanging tits and all the time you r begging me to fuck you hard but I resist till you r absolutely dripping wet and pleading with your life. then without warning I ram him right home till he hits the bottom of your sopping pussy and without warning you cum like a hurricane and at the same time trying to ease off my cock but I hold your waist and hips so tight its impossible for you to get away, then when ive had MY fill I let you go and you just fall to the floor as your legs buckle in a sweating panting heap. I leave you wondering what has just happened to you. as I walk away I pass another rambler who sees whats just gone on and when I look back he has his big black cock in his hand and positioning you on all fours with his other.