2019-20 Big 12 thread

Machinator

Well our starting (and apparently only) point guard caught mono and we have been blown out in two straight games without him against Georgetown and Wichita State. The defensive limitations on our starting seniors ,and the youth on our bench, are also now very apparent. I'm lowering the ceiling I thought we had. I think we are, at best, a borderline tourney team. Hope we can fix some shit before conference play. 

1 hour ago, El Diablo said:

Baylor moved up from 18 to 11 with the win over Arizona. Butler, the new #18, comes to Waco tomorrow. Sic 'em.

It is nice to be doing so well in everything while everyone is f _ _ _ ing us. And the Drew comment earlier is proof that being a KU fan does not automatically mean someone is basketball savvy...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 3

Been a good week thus far. Pretty nervous about tomorrow night. Iowa is much better than I expected, and I don’t know which Iowa State team we will get. If it’s 2nd half from Sunday night, we got this. If it’s 1st half from Sunday, yikes. Iowa hasn’t won in Hilton since 2003 in an NIT game

On 12/9/2019 at 10:15 PM, AmusedBear said:

It is nice to be doing so well in everything while everyone is f _ _ _ ing us. And the Drew comment earlier is proof that being a KU fan does not automatically mean someone is basketball savvy...

Go fuck yourself and your rape enabling shitbird fake Christian school.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Go fuck yourself and your rape enabling shitbird fake Christian school.

Hey, he was at least right about JHawks take on Scott Drew. So he's got that going for him.

Bears beat Butler, 53-52. Played a great first half and got up by as much as 16 I think and then got shut the fuck down in the second half for a nail biter finish.

38 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I punched out in the first half. This team is horrible

Team, coach, crowd...fucking name it.  Worst effort at Hilton I've seen since the McDermott years.  First loss to Iowa in Ames since '03 or something.  No game plan, no adjustments, no management.  Just an utter fucking disaster.