2019-20 Big 12 thread

Machinator

Expanding a little, Baylor plays about as small as Tech does so they're quick and we will have a harder time getting open shots. It all depends on how we shoot against the zone. If we are on shooting wise it will be tough to beat us. Need to contain Butler and not give him open looks. Need to not let Vital destroy us on the boards.

Lots of things could go either way tonight, should be fun.

4 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Any score predictions for BU/TT?

Fuck Baylor. Fuck you for neg-repping me. Your school and it’s fans can all go fuck yourselves. Your baseball team skinned cats, your basketball team committed murder, and your football team got away with institutional-sanctioned rape. And then you claim to be a Christian school. Fuck all of you. Your school and your athletic program should be shut down. 

Neg rep me again motherfucker  I don’t care  I hope nothing but the worst for everything and everyone associated with that corrupt school. Fuck Baylor  

Edited by Uncle Nate
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

Fuck Baylor. Fuck you for neg-repping me. Your school and it’s fans can all go fuck yourselves. Your baseball team skinned cats, your basketball team committed murder, and your football team got away with institutional-sanctioned rape. And then you claim to be a Christian school. Fuck all of you. Your school and your athletic program should be shut down. 

Neg rep me again motherfucker  I don’t care  I hope nothing but the worst for everything and everyone associated with that corrupt school. Fuck Baylor  

What did you do that got a neg rep? You seem like a reasonable person.

9 minutes ago, hundredTT said:

Gross half. Tech offense is horrific. Baylor not much better. Give me Tech to play a better second half for the win. Moretti is a big disappointment so far this year. Thought he would be the man, dude seems off as fuck. 

Sometimes your shots don't fall. He's still money on defense. It'll get better, he had a slump last year too.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Sometimes your shots don't fall. He's still money on defense. It'll get better, he had a slump last year too.

True. But I'm not so worried about his shots vs leadership. Him and Edwards have not shown the leadership I'd like this year. 

40 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I don't recall that. Maybe you're mistaken. Can you give a link to the post? 

Went and found it. My bad. A different Baylor fan neg repped it. You posted right after me and I guess my drunk ass brain transposed the neg rep from the other Baylor fan with you as a result. 

My bad. Sorry. Fuck Amused Bear instead for neg repping me. And fuck Baylor. :)

• Haha 1

As I said, Moretti needs to step up or Tech will be an early out. I see them as a next year team. If Ramsey and Shannon return, plus Moretti and Edwards + their recruits. I see them slaying. Need some big dudes though. 

Edited by hundredTT

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Did not expect this game to come down to FTs. 7 missed by Tech tonight, oof.

Truth. That shit will get fixed. Ive watched every minute of every game and thats the first team that pressured Tech’s athletes across the board. Tech coaches got them into position to win by getting to the line early. 16 to go. Im just enjoying the ride. 

• Like 1