2019-20 Big 12 thread

Machinator

3 hours ago, LFS said:

cousin bubba used to steam his okre in his kubota mid-summers BITD. wrap it in plastic wrap and then foil -  toss on the block whilst he attended semi-meticulously to his back 5 acres.

kubotokra we used to call it.  seasoned properly with a little crab stock in the pouch it usu. turnt out perty well.

But was it MEATY?

28 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

You know ISU's program is in a sad state when @Al_4_ISU doesn't even bother to post after a win.

Not that I can blame him or have room to talk--I forgot we hosted WVU last night.

I'm not kidding when I said I completely punched out for my own sanity.  I got home around 8 and thought I'd check into the game and then saw we won.  I might sit down and actively the watch conference tourney game, but that will likely be it.

On 2/24/2020 at 8:48 AM, 'stache said:

How much time you got? First, we looked good in the non-con but then Likekele got mono and missed several weeks and we looked like a Jr. High team without him. When he came back we still played like ass. The other part is that our 3 seniors are severely limited. McGriff is inconsistent as hell, can dominate at times but never can take over a game, and sometimes disappears completely. Waters is a streaky shooter who rarely drives or creates his own shot and plays below average defense.  Dziagwa is a streaky shooter who can't drive or create his own shot and plays awful defense. Our bench is mostly freshmen, some of whom have talent but need time to develop.

I still think Boyton is a good coach. His recruiting alone will buy him a few more years. With the class coming in next year, Likekele and Anei being Juniors, and this year's freshman having more experience, we should definitely make the tournament next year and get a decent seed. If we miss again next year with the talent coming in, it'll be time to really start questioning Boynton's coaching abilities.

Appreciate the detailed response.  Seems they're just a year off...Don't seem to lose much and are gaining more studs if I remember correctly.  While OU will keep outkicking their coverage with Lon, OSU has a much higher ceiling with some of the recruits they're landing.  Maybe it's odd, but I think I'd much rather be OSU.  Although, I'm not one of the morons calling for Lon's head. 

We are the stupidest, worst good team in college basketball. I hope we lose out and miss the tourney. Not one player on the floor deserves it.

I’m looking back in time to myself a year ago.

Y’all are gonna win the Big 12 tourney, get a bunch of hype about how the team “finally put it together” then shit yourself in the first round.

I’ve seen this movie.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Moby Ric said:

Nice work at the end of the season Tech, way to tank hard.

yeah, but we get top draft picks, right?

The execution of the offense sucks ass.  Run the fucking offense or ride the fucking pine.

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

First off, TCU fans suck at rushing the floor. Second, LMAO at a bunch of grown ass men taking part in storming the court, recording on their phones and all giggling and shit. Shit was hilarious...ly sad.

this.  it looked like it was completely staged like a reality TV show