2019-20 Big 12 thread

Machinator

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Weakass bailout giving Bailor that timeout...

They did not have possession of the ball.  Should not have been granted...

Overall great officiating in this game.  Not gonna say differently.  Tech has MORE than had its chances.

5 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Beard got his bench players good minutes tonight and they didn't disappoint, they're inconsistent on the year but you can see flashes. 

That Tech team could get to Sweet 16 if they get good match-ups... great defensive team play.

would also LOVE to see Tech drop to about a 10 or 11 seed.  They have lost 3 in a row and 4 of last 6.

Linardi still has them as a 9.  Fuck that... Punish the Red Raiders and the unlucky-as-fuck 6 or 7 seed

Edited by Iceman

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

I don't understand why this comes up 3-4 times a season.  I know RC Buford is his best friend but jesus.  He kills this story every year, multiple times.  The media just keeps it alive just to try and create news.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

I will be so happy next year when we don't have to rely on the likes of Clarke, Holyfield, and Benson for minutes and have one or two decent ball handlers/big men on the floor.

Team, season, everything would be different with Ntambwe being eligible. Especially, offensive efficiency. Hope Ramsay stays and takes the off-season to improve overall. 

20 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Question for the masses: Is Baylor playing itself out of a No.1 seed?

Also, fuck Baylor.

• YES... YES... YES.  (Should a No.2 Seed)
  • Baylor was outscored 52-42 in 2nd half...  WOW

(Final was 76-64)

Edited by LTtxfan

29 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I will be so happy next year when we don't have to rely on the likes of Clarke, Holyfield, and Benson for minutes and have one or two decent ball handlers/big men on the floor.

sarcasmometer might be broken, but WTF?

Holyfield could work on his layups, but all 3 of those guys have contributed in important ways this season.

28 minutes ago, Doyle Hargreaves said:

Team, season, everything would be different with Ntambwe being eligible. Especially, offensive efficiency. Hope Ramsay stays and takes the off-season to improve overall. 

Team is playing with the guys who are there.

I don't get this post or Fantana on Senior Night.  WTF did I miss?

phog magic officiating comes to LBK.   LOLz.  fuck that shit.

Might not have made a difference, but call that fucking shit.

Ray Charles saw that fucking foul, you bastards. The bigger crime was how they let Azubulke(sic) have immunity in the first half.

It's fucking uncanny how KU always benefits from that shit. Gotdammit.

Yeah, play better, but holy fuck it gets old.

Edited by Iceman

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Disagree with the PxP commentator--Moretti stuck his leg out to the side as he floated by. Good non-call, and I admittedly wanted Tech to send that to OT.

Congrats on a superb regular season, KU.

If a KU player got bumped, you can fucking guar-un-teeeee  a whistle would have been blown.

Just now, Iceman said:

If a KU player got bumped, you can fucking guar-un-teeeee  a whistle would have been blown.

LoL probably, but I wouldn't have agreed with it, especially if the KU player initiated the contact, which Moretti clearly did but splitting his leg out. (Replay conclusively demonstrated this, imo.)

Switching subjects, that's four-straight losses for the Red Raiders. Have the wheels come off or will Beard get them re-grouped for Big 12/NCAA tournament runs?

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

LoL probably, but I wouldn't have agreed with it, especially if the KU player initiated the contact, which Moretti clearly did but splitting his leg out. (Replay conclusively demonstrated this, imo.)

Switching subjects, that's four-straight losses for the Red Raiders. Have the wheels come off or will Beard get them re-grouped for Big 12/NCAA tournament runs?

Tech will be fine.

Once March Madness starts, it's a different game.  no fucks given about the idiotic Conference Tournament.  Would LOVE to see Tech drop to an 11-12, but it ain't happening.  They don't want a 5-6 having to play Tech and Beard.