Fitbit customer service sucks

Just a PSA...

I have gone 12 rounds with them on my versa watch I was given to me on my birthday in november 2018. Approximately 30 emails since it died on June 18th and numerous DMs on twitter( maybe 10?)

They constantly talk in circles and ask the same questions over and over again. I told them that IT WAS DEAD. WILL NOT CHARGE. Still, same circle of questions.

Got a garmin instinct today. I've dealt with garmin in the past with a HH GPS and they replaced it the very next day.

Fitbit sucks and if you want to buy something from them I hope it doesnt break. Good luck.

It used to be excellent. 

I went from being a literally day 1 user of their first product to switching to an Apple Watch when they wouldn't replace an item that was a replacement for an item that had the same issue 2 years ago (plastic pulling up from the screen where it connected to the band. known issue, they had no problem replacing them in the past, then offered me $10 off.)

they used to have great customer service with subpar QA. 

My wife chatted with Fitbit for 10 minutes when her Versa stopped charging.  They replaced it, although it took 20 days of shipping both ways.
I've had Garmins for years and their customer service is great.

Your wife has tits. Op does not.

Also, your post sounds like the plot of a movie.