2021 TE Juan Davis

texifornia

7 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

1, 2, 3.  But honestly, this is a disappointing pic to choose; far from our beloved university's finest work.

That’s because they’re cheerleaders. Our university's finest end up Pom Girls.  Honestly for cheerleaders that’s better than the usual. 

• Like 1

Apparently he might play qb for Everman this year. He's played it a little bit the past two years but I think they need him their full time now because they need the ball in his hands.

Also I'm pretty sure he goes by "Duke" and not Juan.

Edited by fellside

15 minutes ago, fellside said:

Apparently he might play qb for Everman this year. He's played it a little bit the past two years but I think they need him their full time now because they need the ball in his hands.

Also I'm pretty sure he goes by "Duke" and not Juan.

That’s cool.  I read Patterson tried him out at DE in line drills at their camp.  

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

Lol at $9.95ers talking about a 6’4” 217 pound sophomore as a “flex” TE like those tweeners Kennedy used to recruit.  This guy will be huge and athletic in college.

He’s gonna play flex TE at UT. He’ll line up in the slot, as an H-back, and as the second TE. 

Calling a guy a flex doesn’t mean he’s a tweeter in a negative sense. It means he has the athleticism to be used as more than just an in-line TE. 

6 hours ago, cafe society said:

Ellis Burks?

that's what i was thinking.  baron browning's old man, barry, played at everman and went to TCU i think???  he was in my brother's graduating class

Edited by speed817
  • Like 1

West campus had a great bar, Don Juans , in the summer of ‘88. Bunch of ZBT dudes ran the door and bar tended. My Flea market bought GA Id worked great. 

Hell of a good time for this at the time provisional freshman, still managed to get in to UT despite many a late night. 

Don Juans Davis will be my favorite player to root for. 

Edited by jdhorn92

• 1 year later...