which Bish wan't First Lick

CHAD BRISCOE

yeah That's right I well u heard me . I have some bad news my cousen got her leg chop off . She is kind of a hore but she was riding to Dalles with some dude she met on the phone too go see a concert well turn out he was drunk and on the way she put her leg's up on the dashboard well that was kindof stupid because in a minute the Dude crash into a tree and boom her leg got chop off . She want's to start a GOFUNME for her self but nobody know's how to do it if someone could help me with this i bet she would at least suck ur dick . Like I said total hore but she would be real hot with both leg's

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, CHAD BRISCOE said:

While Im hear let me ask ua question if u were drop on a dessert island and u hadent had sexx for like month's and u found a dead body but it was a dude and u fucked it would it be gay . i say no because if your dead you aint gay or straight . 

Hell naw man, a manz gotta do what a manz gotta do. Plus if no body was round to see it, no body wuld now

2 hours ago, CHAD BRISCOE said:

While Im hear let me ask ua question if u were drop on a dessert island and u hadent had sexx for like month's and u found a dead body but it was a dude and u fucked it would it be gay . i say no because if your dead you aint gay or straight . 

Chad, have you ever made love to a man?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 10:10 PM, SHOOTER12 said:

I know when my leg was amputated they asked me if I wanted it...WTF... Was told that some religions required that the body part be blessed and buried and the question was required by law...damn should have kept it.

Should have kept it and made a walking stick out of it, like Gus wanted to do in Lonesome Dove.