Non-Texas Recruiting 2021

angelos's frog

1 minute ago, George Clooney said:

https://247sports.com/player/drake-maye-46054754/

Mack flips one of the top QBs from Bama. They'll be the #2 program in the ACC soon enough.

They are now at #7 with 7 commits.  6 being 4*'s.  I posted in the main recruiting thread this is the guy they took over Milroe so we'll see if anything comes of it.

2 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

West Virginia just got a commit from the #24 overall 2021 prospect (per 247)

https://247sports.com/Player/Wyatt-Milum-46058323/

Step 1 to building a good small-state program: keep your best local kids home. Good for Brown, especially since Huntington's on the Ohio border.

Edited by texifornia

On 3/6/2020 at 5:10 PM, Elmer_Fudd said:

They are now at #7 with 7 commits.  6 being 4*'s.  I posted in the main recruiting thread this is the guy they took over Milroe so we'll see if anything comes of it.

On the Biggins and Powers podcast (247), they said that this 21 class out of North Carolina was the deepest they have seen in quite a while. Mack is doing well trying to close the borders with the elite players in state.

Ketron Jackson update from Piggy247 ::

Arkansas is in great shape for four-star wide receiver target Ketron Jackson following his junior day visit in Fayetteville. The Royse City (Texas) product spent a full day with wide receivers coach Justin Stepp and had plenty of positives to say about where the Razorbacks stand going forward.

“It went great today,” Jackson said. “Great facilities, great coaches. I just got done talking to Coach (Kendal) Briles about the offense. I can definitely see myself in this offense. It was just so great. It was just amazing. This is my first time being up here and I really want to stay. This is just a great home feeling to me.”

"They are at the top, they are my main choice. After today, I don’t think there is anyone else.”

16 minutes ago, satyanash said:

I choose to think the phrasing in this tweet was deliberate.

He must’ve hired Mad Dog as his personal trainer. 

Personally, I would’ve gone with: Mack Brown is really throwing his weight around on the recruiting trail. If he can keep up this pace, he’ll round out one of the best classes in the country by killing himself in North Carolina. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, texifornia said:

This is so smart, especially with most football/basketball (well, maybe not at Nebraska) players basically just "majoring in" their athletic career anyway

Agreed, and thankfully they've been focused on building a Florida pipeline. Those IMG kids will eat this shit up.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Ohio State's current class has 14 members, and a score of 268.81 points.  That would have ranked #10 in the final rankings last year.  Wow.

It's most likely only going to get higher even if they didn't add anymore to those 14.  How can 247 or Rivals change rankings now?