Non-Texas Recruiting 2021

So if ACC/Big 12/SEC all play, and PAC and BIG don’t (I don’t see how a spring season is realistic) how does NCAA handle eligibility and roster numbers? 

Are they going to allow the schools that don’t play to have a bunch of 6 year guys and rosters over 85 the next few years? If not, I don’t see how there’s not a mass exodus from those leagues.

1 hour ago, TommyGufano said:

I'm confident the NCAA will arrive at a resolution that every fan across the country agrees is totally fair and the correct course of action.

Its my professional opinion that this man has been drinking. Heavily. Fact, alcohol poisoning is probable. 

Might want to see a doctor about that, dude

3 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

Its my professional opinion that this man has been drinking. Heavily. Fact, alcohol poisoning is probable. 

Might want to see a doctor about that, dude

Time to recalibrate the old sarcasm meter.  

Edited by Mdhorn

5 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Buddy, it's UMass football. More people in your town care about who wins the Amherst - Williams game than anything you do. Take a breath.

What a hideous lack of perspective.  Or a despicable attempt to be melodramatic.  Either way, terrible.  

• Hook 'Em 1

LSU - you hate to see it :: 

LSU junior defensive end Justin Thomas has left the team, head coach Ed Orgeron said on Tuesday during a Zoom press conference with local reporters.

"Justin Thomas is no longer with us, he's left the team," Orgeron said. "It's unfortunate."

The news come one week after LSU defensive end Neil Farrell chose to opt out of the 2020 season. There was a point when both Farrell and Thomas were talked up as LSU's potential starters at defensive end for the 2020 season.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, golfclap said:

LSU - you hate to see it :: 

LSU junior defensive end Justin Thomas has left the team, head coach Ed Orgeron said on Tuesday during a Zoom press conference with local reporters.

"Justin Thomas is no longer with us, he's left the team," Orgeron said. "It's unfortunate."

The news come one week after LSU defensive end Neil Farrell chose to opt out of the 2020 season. There was a point when both Farrell and Thomas were talked up as LSU's potential starters at defensive end for the 2020 season.

Woof. They won't get to 85 this year, and it wont be particularly close

On 8/18/2020 at 12:58 PM, golfclap said:

@Fud probably knows but I think they were already at like 74 or something insane before Vincent and Thomas. 

Just saw this...

7JFmFea2_bigger.jpg    21h

New: #LSU won a National Championship and went 15-0. Now, the roster looks a bit different. # of players gone from 2019: 31 # players back from 2019: 49 New signees: 24 With 73 scholarship players, here's what the Tigers lost. And who's up next. https://247sports.com/college/lsu/LongFormArticle/LSU-Tigers-football-loses-31-players-from-National-Championship-team-for-2020-season-150453027/…

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1