Non-Texas Recruiting 2021

7 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

I agree with TayMike (whoever that is). It's absurd to suggest Gary was using the word in a negative way. Of course, a white dude is a fool to even utter that word in any way in 2020, and especially right now.

I agree. And I love that Gary is dealing with this bullshit. 

12 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

I agree with TayMike (whoever that is). It's absurd to suggest Gary was using the word in a negative way. Of course, a white dude is a fool to even utter that word in any way in 2020, and especially right now.

I would say a fool is letting him off easy. You have to think your pretty untouchable to say the n-word, even if you are trying to teach people not to say it. 

7 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I would say a fool is letting him off easy. You have to think your pretty untouchable to say the n-word, even if you are trying to teach people not to say it. 

I don't know what the answer is. He was trying to do the right thing (IMO) by trying to rein in language. He absolutely should have known better than to use the word in his efforts. All that said, he's an asshole and he is a negative-recruiting bastard, so he gets what he gets.

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

"Until the black communities start holding each other accountable for using the word (and for other poor decisions)" fucking YIKES there, Gorf

Hide contents

Eemnfx0XYAAI6HE?format=jpg&name=360x360Eemnf-vWAAA7xtK?format=jpg&name=360x360EemngJwXYAMDoK1?format=jpg&name=360x360

Just now, golfclap said:

To be fair he did round it out with a justification of violence against women, so ... 

On brand

Edited by Ricky's one-hitter
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, golfclap said:

I may have missed this during the entire GP commentary so SIAP but Marcel Brooks basking in that heel heat says that Dylan Jordan is just mad at him? THAT LOCKER ROOM THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE BONKERS.

Drama Popcorn GIF

So, the rapist is defending the racist?

9 hours ago, texifornia said:

Iowa fans having a big sad. You'd think given their offseason they'd take whatever 2 or 3 stars wanted to come, stayed real fucking quiet, and pulled out a big "Wait 'til Next Year" banner, but not these guys.

Hide contents

Ees_OQuWAAEwl9W?format=jpg&name=360x360Ees_Om4WsAA7vIa?format=jpg&name=360x360Ees_O63XoAcJvqP?format=png&name=360x360

I have a lot of family in Iowa. These people have nothing but soybeans and nostalgia. 

spacer.png

Spoiler alert: Fuck no, it is not. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, texifornia said:

Iowa fans having a big sad. You'd think given their offseason they'd take whatever 2 or 3 stars wanted to come, stayed real fucking quiet, and pulled out a big "Wait 'til Next Year" banner, but not these guys.

Hide contents

Ees_OQuWAAEwl9W?format=jpg&name=360x360Ees_Om4WsAA7vIa?format=jpg&name=360x360Ees_O63XoAcJvqP?format=png&name=360x360

This isn't exactly a brag, but I know we've got at least Connor Williams and Trey Hopkins starting in the NFL. So suck on that, Iowa

40 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Miami just nabbed the #4 overall prospect per 247.

https://247sports.com/Player/Leonard-Taylor-46058024/

Also got a (re-)commitment from the #11 overall player a few weeks ago.

https://247sports.com/Player/James-Williams-46049981

Had a run of crystal balls recently for this 5* CB from Miami also. 

https://247sports.com/Player/Jason-Marshall-46051367/

If Iaz can put together a quality season with King at QB he might actually be able to hold onto some guys finally. Could also see Terrence Lewis another Miami area 5* kid flipping to them later if the season turns out well for them.