Non-Texas Recruiting 2021

angelos's frog

5 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

This guy won't be at Stanford in 2021... (FUCKIN WAREHIME !!!)

But he can say he went to Stanford and beat Pitt in the Sun Bowl in 2018.  Stanford went on to suck the following year, winning only 4 games with Little suffering an injury. And now, after 3 seasons of meh, Mr. Little is taking his talent to the next level.   Way to work it, Walker, you proved all the doubters wrong.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

But he can say he went to Stanford and beat Pitt in the Sun Bowl in 2018.  Stanford went on to suck the following year, winning only 4 games with Little suffering an injury. And now, after 3 seasons of meh, Mr. Little is taking his talent to the next level.   Way to work it, Walker, you proved all the doubters wrong.  

Branson "Fat Mama" Bragg got next!

1 hour ago, NorLa Horns said:

Hahaha. The fuck it is. Yeah. You can rape their daughters to attract football players. But money in the budget to move people?  Aint happening. 

Thought I had read this rumor but just read this from 2016.  COVID is going to wreck shop. Just wow!

https://bamahammer.com/2016/02/11/louisiana-governor-threatens-to-close-lsu/

I don’t know if this is accurate, I don’t know if LSU will find a way to continue to keep the doors open.  I do know that over 50% of the students at LSU are on a TOPS scholarship and Louisiana has stopped payment on those scholarships.  That means LSU might lose 50% of its income.  LSU is already in crisis mode after basically filling for academic bankruptcy. This all at the school that wanted to fire Les Miles and hire a new coach, unbelievable. (Maybe Les should have run while he had the chance?)

On 9/12/2020 at 2:54 PM, Goodman said:

Of course it is. Their library floods on any given day, qb tells academia to blow him and the school bankrupt, all in the same MNC season.

I mean that being generous calling 3 signed duck dynasty books, a case of FEMA pamphlets and a stack of nutria hides a “library”.  
I did hear they had quite a collection on microfiche that all escaped during one of the heavier storms.  

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Technically holds an LSU offer, but committed to UNT - he started off seeming like he was going to be a big-time recruit, and then nothing really happened: https://247sports.com/player/varkeyes-gumms-46079065/

Who was the RB recruit who decommitted from La Tech that was supposed to be pretty good? Is this him?