Moviepass 2.0 - Regal theaters

Wally Fairway

So this worked so well the first time Regal has decided that the 2nd time must be a charm

Unlimited movies, starting at $18/month ...... what could go wrong?

https://www.regmovies.com/static/en/us/unlimited

Program Details

With an annual Regal Unlimited™ subscription, you can watch as many movies as you want, as many times as you want, whenever you want, wherever you want. Plus, get advance tickets as soon as they go on sale, enjoy 10% off all food and non-alcoholic beverages in theatre. Plus, enjoy many Regal Crown Club benefit

this is the most bestest use of this place for this

Image result for popcorn gif

20 hours ago, futureman said:

how many people go to more than two movies a month?  

19 hours ago, The University said:

old, unemployed, mall rats are the targeted groups, i guess. 

linklater claims to have watched 680 films one year, so regal better watch out.

This will be shocking, but I do.  I enjoy the whole movie experience, especially since pretty much every theatre I go to is reserved seating with nice seats. No more standing in line, or rushing to the theatre.

I know most people will wait to see movies, but I just enjoy going to the movies.  My grand parents used to take me all the time, and really just fell in love. 

So honestly, something like that would work for me...EXCEPT the Regal in Killeen isn't that great, and Cinemark in Harker Heights and Temple are vastly better experiences.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

This will be shocking, but I do.  I enjoy the whole movie experience, especially since pretty much every theatre I go to is reserved seating with nice seats. No more standing in line, or rushing to the theatre.

I know most people will wait to see movies, but I just enjoy going to the movies.  My grand parents used to take me all the time, and really just fell in love. 

So honestly, something like that would work for me...EXCEPT the Regal in Killeen isn't that great, and Cinemark in Harker Heights and Temple are vastly better experiences.

I also love the theater but I won’t go see crap.  as I don’t do comic book shit I don’t go to many movies these days.  have seen once upon a time in hollywood twice already though. 

Before my son was born we would usually hit a couple a month.   Kids seem to hang out at the theater like they used to at the mall so if you have a teenager it would be a good buy.   Especially for the summer.

Hate the movie theater. 

Actually hate the reserved seating, and food aspect, which to me just over complicates the process.   (The process should be, eat before or after the movie), shut up and watch the movie, and then leave.)

Shit, just go off hours if you want the "best seat".  

An audience that you are aware of is only good in live music and live theater.  I n movies, every other viewer makes the experience suck.  

(I do like my kid's dogs and about a dozen people.  So I don't hate being around ALL people.)