Licensed plumber rec needed, work is in Drip.

Plumber co. # 1 fucked me on calendar nonsense & other bullshit.

Plumber co. # 2 seems 2x the price for what is needed / time onsite (less than $ 300 total parts).

Looking for a referral on a licensed individual or co.  No handyman types need apply.

Whatcha got, Shag 2.0?

61283551_457305504833349_154427601355616

Related image

11 hours ago, William_Cannon said:

What’s the job?

Nick Green at Union Jack Plumbing was my go to guy but he limits what type of work he does now.
I’ve had a lot of referrals to Wilson Plumbing but they central - dunno if they go to the sticks

I know exactly where Union Jack lives (in Oak Hill on Red Willow).  I did a FB request on a local page & got some referrals, will check those out + these 2.

11 hours ago, Asithappens said:

Yeah, what seems to be the problem? Re-piping? 

Customer & his family have lived in this house for going  on 5 years now & the 2nd story was only 75% completed.  Floors, sheetrock on walls & ceiling, but not much more than this.

We're finishing out the closets (were just framed space), completing a bathroom in one of the dormers; it has 2 facing the "front" side.  Have already done framing & lined everything up + also some basic electric (fart fan, overhead lights), added built ins for the entry area for use as linens, etc.
Now we're down to the part where a plumber needs to finish everything off for the water in & out, then we can place the tub & get tile + vanity going.

The window didn't need to be swapped out because the tub will be placed in the center of the floor with an overhead shower & round curtain hanging from a ring.

7 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

Customer & his family have lived in this house for going  on 5 years now & the 2nd story was only 75% completed.  Floors, sheetrock on walls & ceiling, but not much more than this.

We're finishing out the closets (were just framed space), completing a bathroom in one of the dormers; it has 2 facing the "front" side.  Have already done framing & lined everything up + also some basic electric (fart fan, overhead lights), added built ins for the entry area for use as linens, etc.
Now we're down to the part where a plumber needs to finish everything off for the water in & out, then we can place the tub & get tile + vanity going.

The window didn't need to be swapped out because the tub will be placed in the center of the floor with an overhead shower & round curtain hanging from a ring.

That's it?

• 1 year later...